ADVERTISEMENT

VanGorder

Precisely why the decisions as to who is hired and fired at ND, is left up to trained professional adults,and not a handful of irrational, unqualified, and in some cases disturbed message board posters.
You shouldn't be so hard on yourself, you really aren't as bad as all that.

so let's try an olive branch with this guy.

We would appreciate if when you wanted to impart technical opinion that it would not be like dropping an anvil on our heads.
Too often your posts take on a tone of omnipotence when in truth aside from the technical definitions or description the rest is like any other post: opinion or impression. Your authority here is as a poster, the same as any poster. No less, no greater.
Let posters decide if they agree - you cannot demand it.

You will get respect when you give it. Then what you post might be recieved.
Everyday is a new day; but there is nothing new under the sun.

Last edited:
and in other news/events: BVG may be getting the best defensive recruiting class at ND since the Tuitt/Lynch group. If things develop as hoped the D gets size speed and athlticism across almost every position.

Perse, diplomacy and optimism back to back. Enjoyed each.

so let's try an olive branch with this guy.

We would appreciate if when you wanted to impart technical opinion that it would not be like dropping an anvil on our heads.
Too often your posts take on a tone of omnipotence when in truth aside from the technical definitions or description the rest is like any other post: opinion or impression. Your authority here is as a poster, the same as any poster. No less, no greater.
Let posters decide if they agree - you cannot demand it.

You will get respect when you give it. Then what you post might be recieved.
Everyday is a new day; but there is nothing new under the sun.
Perse, IMO, that is Continually*, it's just one of the dozen of names he uses. You can tell by the writing style. His mental fragility that doesn't allow him to accept that fact that Kelly is not perfect. Sad little man really.

not sure I agree; he lacks the foul aggressive vulgarity or profanity of the "continuosly" family of IDs.
But you could be right. We will see, in his response.

Last edited:
You shouldn't be so hard on yourself, you really aren't as bad as all that.

Sarcasm is a sure fire way to know you've got nothing of value to say. And because of that you can join your compadre Perse on the ignore list. So long Java the Hut.

Last edited:
Sarcasm is a sure fire way to know you've got nothing of value to say. And because of that you can join your compadre Perse on the ignore list. So long Java the Hut.
Oh Dear, I'm not sure I'll be able to sleep now. Have a good one "Continually v 15.5"

Java has represented this board well. Why would you not want to keep that channel open because of comment you don't agree with on this subject?

well, guess his response tells all we need to know about him.

He will likely continue to preach; to no one.

Java: I am proud to be on any list with you!

Last edited:
His response to my post was just sarcastic nonsense, which tells me he's got nothing for me. I love to talk football and will debate until I'm blue in the face. But I'm not wasting my time. In my opinion engaging with this poster is a waste of my time.

well we reached out and attempted to gain some rapport but, with your attitude, no question your posting is a waste of your time. The only one who holds you in the esteem you think you deserve is in fact you. Your a poster on a message board - that is it. Nothing more.

Last edited:
Reactions: Java65
Precisely why the decisions as to who is hired and fired at ND, is left up to trained professional adults,and not a handful of irrational, unqualified, and in some cases disturbed message board posters.

His response to my post was just sarcastic nonsense, which tells me he's got nothing for me. I love to talk football and will debate until I'm blue in the face. But I'm not wasting my time. In my opinion engaging with this poster is a waste of my time.

The top quote is what began it all. Can you explain what value at all that added? You can't argue your point so you revert to name-calling.

You are rude, insulting and petulant to anybody that every says a single remark to suggest that maybe, just maybe, the coaches have made some mistakes. If you have read anything I have posted I am not one that constantly criticizes the coaches. I have posted countless remarks praising them, I'm just not single-minded enough to ignore when mistakes are made. That's what this place is for, to discuss the good and bad of ND football.

Perse, I agree, I am honored to be on his ignore list with you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT