ADVERTISEMENT

Two of the best ND opponents

IowaIrish1

Posts Like A Champion
Gold Member
Jan 19, 2015
played last night. Both looked very unimpressive. MSU winning 28-13 over Furman and Stanford 26-13 over KState. This is not another 10 win KState team from the past. Michigan State must have some OL problems because they were only able to must 4.3 per carry. Maybe just first game gitters for both. Stanford started the game with some quick scores and looked solid. McCaffery and Rector are their only 2 offensive weapons, but to be fair McCaffery did look good again.

I sure hope ND looks ALOT better in our opener. So far have not been impressed with any of the QB's that have played. Malik & Deshone can SHINE!!!

BEAT texas!!!

Reactions: IrishMike409
Kansas state stacked the line all game. Stanford could have thrown all over them. My guess is Shaw wasn't ready to have his quarterbacks carry the load in the first game. Offensive line was sloppy too but they just need time to gel.

Defense was better than I expected actually.

Spartans had 10 penalties for 120 yards that stifled Spartan drives and extended Furman's. Clean up the penalties and they will be ready. Good luck against Texas.

except for lsu? or miss state? or okie? or tenn? or..........
Any team. LSU or Oklahoma could very well run the table and still get in the playoffs. It's one game. Losing doesn't help, but losing the first game, in no way defines who you are as a team. That's why they play the games all season long...

LSU is introuble; gonna be hard to be a 1 loss team. Ok could still run the schedule, except Ok. was over-rated to begin with.

Auburn started the game on offense with the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd string QB's in the backfield!
3 yd loss

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT