ADVERTISEMENT

TIME TO TURN THE PAGE!

A

anon_9ni3xpmlzvuk9

This Loss, has set the program back years! If Brian Kelly has any sense of dignity? He will resign at the end of the season! As I mentioned in a previous thread, I know not to put too much emphasis
into one game? But, two weeks to prepare, getting play makers back from injury, and a Michigan Team that is average at best! This is the best effort, that he can put on the field? Offensive of Play Calling was atrocious! He can't prepare Receivers to run routes past the first down marker? Bubble Screens repeatedly for losses or one to two yard gains, when we needed five yards or more? Arm Tackling galore! Totally unprepared and uninspired! I have been a Brian Kelly supporter through and through! He couldn't even realize, that Ian Book needed to be pulled; when that reality was painfully visible to the rest of the world! At least, until the outcome was determined without a doubt! Coach Kelly looked dumb founded on the side line! No, emotion or Coaching up his Players! He appeared to be accepting of the inevitable! No matter, the short term collateral damage of his resignation / Firing; it's time to turn the page Notre Dame Administration!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News