ADVERTISEMENT

This team is so poorly coached

TalentedMrRippley

Irish Insider
Sep 5, 2022
Absolutely no discipline. Freeman really needs to go three times. I saw one deep back trying to cover 2 receivers. Botched field goals, fumbles penalties lack of motivation. It just doesn’t end . And Angelo should definitely be the quarterback, especially since we’re more or less out of the playoffs so we can get this kid some experience.

Absolutely no discipline. Freeman really needs to go three times. I saw one deep back trying to cover 2 receivers. Botched field goals, fumbles penalties lack of motivation. It just doesn’t end . And Angelo should definitely be the quarterback, especially since we’re more or less out of the playoffs so we can get this kid some experience.
He’s a nice guy, little slow on the head coach development, going to need more on the job training.

Poor Mike Elko.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT