ADVERTISEMENT

This is why scum will always be scum

Takes one whole messed up university to ignore their culpability and throw the Sue card

I hope they rot n get screwed like they deserve

I’m on board with you Ski. Perhaps the depleted squadron of you and DIP and myself should consider an appropriate fly over retaliation. At first blush, I thought this was a typical silly NCAA investigation of a relatively minor infraction. Now we know it was a much broader comprehensive undertaking by Michigan, and the other Big ten coaches and AD‘s and Presidents appear to be unified in their outrage and opinion that this gave Michigan a significant unfair advantage.

I can’t help but compare this to our Tudor “scandal“, how Notre Dame responded, and the action taken by the NCAA. I never agreed with our sanctimonious offer To forfeit all those games if found responsible, nor the decision not to appeal; but I did applaud our commitment to full transparency and cooperation, and abiding by the NCAA established procedures. The contrast with Michigan’s full court press to stave off any action that might interfere with their drive for a national championship illustrates the differences between the two universities beautifully.

I’m on board with you Ski. Perhaps the depleted squadron of you and DIP and myself should consider an appropriate fly over retaliation. At first blush, I thought this was a typical silly NCAA investigation of a relatively minor infraction. Now we know it was a much broader comprehensive undertaking by Michigan, and the other Big ten coaches and AD‘s and Presidents appear to be unified in their outrage and opinion that this gave Michigan a significant unfair advantage.

I can’t help but compare this to our Tudor “scandal“, how Notre Dame responded, and the action taken by the NCAA. I never agreed with our sanctimonious offer To forfeit all those games if found responsible, nor the decision not to appeal; but I did applaud our commitment to full transparency and cooperation, and abiding by the NCAA established procedures. The contrast with Michigan’s full court press to stave off any action that might interfere with their drive for a national championship illustrates the differences between the two universities beautifully.
The tutor incident was one of the biggest blunders ND ever made and it falls squarely on Jenkins’s shoulders.

Who agrees to abide by an outcome prior to the outcome and who abdicates the right to contest a decision ?

That’s about as naive, and I’m being polite, as you can be.

A terrible blunder !

The rush to judgement is uncalled for.

Let all of the facts come out first, then render your opinions.

That’s what you’d be clamoring for if it was ND that was being investigated

Reactions: theskibro
The tutor incident was one of the biggest blunders ND ever made and it falls squarely on Jenkins’s shoulders.

Who agrees to abide by an outcome prior to the outcome and who abdicates the right to contest a decision ?

A terrible blunder !

Pat
I would arm you with appropriate gear to join me, TelX and DIP and kick some meat chicken butt
I think you can drop the big boy moron bomb on them

And Jenkins can’t leave soon enough. Worst ever

I don’t get it, but count me in, I don’t fly but I can get my giddy up Walker and join the ‘fly over’ with a ‘ground assault.’

I don’t get it, but count me in, I don’t fly but I can get my giddy up Walker and join the ‘fly over’ with a ‘ground assault.’
There was a time several years ago where Bodi and Ski and DIP and myself went back and forth here about our flying squadron getting reconnaissance or taking out the enemy in the BIG games, all in good fun. The Squadron died in spirit after the Miami debacle. I’ve been disgusted by the loss to Louisville and disappointed by the loss to Clemson, but these pale in comparison to the losses to Miami and Michigan where we looked intimidated by the moment and dominated on the field.

Lmao......sign me up

Reactions: theskibro
Why anyone takes the time to place a small t in front of OSU I have never understood.
When I was in the Corp College football brought everyone together and throughout my time (25 yrs) the Buckeye fans would call themselves "the Ohio State Buckeyes" and they write it that way. I thought it was all part of the "What is a Buckeye" thing.

There was a time several years ago where Bodi and Ski and DIP and myself went back and forth here about our flying squadron getting reconnaissance or taking out the enemy in the BIG games, all in good fun. The Squadron died in spirit after the Miami debacle. I’ve been disgusted by the loss to Louisville and disappointed by the loss to Clemson, but these pale in comparison to the losses to Miami and Michigan where we looked intimidated by the moment and dominated on the field.
I recall and I enjoyed reading all the exchanges. I am glad you resurrected those ‘back and forth’s’, as I enjoyed the reminiscing!

😄

Last edited:
Reactions: deadirishpoet

A terrible blunder !

The President of the Big Ten just suspended Harbaugh from game sideline coaching for the remainder of the regular season. The NCAA is still investigating. So we likely don’t know all the facts, but sufficient facts to warrant this suspension in the eyes of the Big Ten.

They cannot stay out of trouble. Now they are under investigation of having to many coaches on the field at one time during practice. The NCAA should throw the book at them just how many violations can one school rack up.

They cannot stay out of trouble. Now they are under investigation of having too many coaches on the field at one time during practice. The NCAA should throw the book at them just how many violations can one school rack up.
Time to start pulling then number of scholarships they can have. Can they just punish Ohio State while we are at it.

The President of the Big Ten just suspended Harbaugh from game sideline coaching for the remainder of the regular season. The NCAA is still investigating. So we likely don’t know all the facts, but sufficient facts to warrant this suspension in the eyes of the Big Ten.
F^@#ING OUCH!

Does he still get to do sleepovers with recruits? 😁

Does he still get to do sleepovers with recruits? 😁
Of course. He and Stallions will probably watch the game over beers and pizza in the clubhouse. Making light of this because the punishment is light. Any bets on whether Michigan appeals or giggles while playing victim?

That’s not quite accurate.
Harbaugh can continue to coach during the week, the suspension is a sideline suspension.

It is accurate…I specifically said game sideline coaching.
Big just had a leak - a confirmed leak - that the Michigan board of regents is considering leaving the big over harbaugh suspension

This is so symbolic of the greed manifested in our world today. Take my ball and go home mentality.
It’s the Wild West and no one is Accountable anymore. Michigan sucks. Always has from the days of prejudice against Rockne to now. Fuk them. Ncaa is useless n should be given euthanasia. I hope Michigan rots in hell

Apparently the Michigan Board of Regents has discussed leaving the Big Ten if Harbaugh was suspended. I don't think that would ever happen, but if it did, it would be the ultimate F-U from Notre Dame if they then joined the Big Ten.

Reactions: FightingIrish44
Apparently the Michigan Board of Regents has discussed leaving the Big Ten if Harbaugh was suspended. I don't think that would ever happen, but if it did, it would be the ultimate F-U from Notre Dame if they then joined the Big Ten.
Lol .. Don't know what is funnier, them leaving or ND joining .

No way in hell do I want ND to join the B1G. But I wouldn’t want ND to join either if Michigan was gone. I like the idea of kicking the crap out of them. Ohio State and there fan base can all go to hell.

No way in hell do I want ND to join the B1G. But I wouldn’t want ND to join either if Michigan was gone. I like the idea of kicking the crap out of them. Ohio State and there fan base can all go to hell.
i'd rather ND be a full member of the BIG than a partial member of the ACC.

I don't think having a national football print (biggest defense for keeping ND independent) has the kind of value it once had.

The B10 is gearing itself up for major college football at the highest level for the foreseeable future with teams from all over the country and a big time cable TV deal to share with the teams in the conference.

I know we're just speaking to a hypothetical here, but I think ND would have way more to gain from the B10 than vice versa at this point.

I don't think having a national football print (biggest defense for keeping ND independent) has the kind of value it once had.

The B10 is gearing itself up for major college football at the highest level for the foreseeable future with teams from all over the country and a big time cable TV deal to share with the teams in the conference.

I know we're just speaking to a hypothetical here, but I think ND would have way more to gain from the B10 than vice versa at this point.
Never to the Big

If ND is going to join the B1G for all sports I’d rather they join the ACC (if the conference stays in tack) for all sports. If Michigan say leaves the B1G I would differently would not join the B1G. I like kicking the crap out of them. 🤣🤣🤣

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT