ADVERTISEMENT

this irish verbal totally gets it like i do and like others crying and pouting should

I got so pissed of listening to the college sports nation on Sirius xm Monday because of several irish fans calling in and crying about Kelly through kids under the bus by getting on them for playing bad in front of the media. nice to see a recruit that wears big boy pants and who is tough minded say this. i'll go to battle with this kid any day

Last edited:
I though Kelly's presser after the Duke game when he defended BVG yet again was Kelly at his worst. Thought his presser announcing the firing of BVG and saying everyone is on notice and auditioning for their jobs, himself included, was among his best. I was starting to lose confidence in Kelly with his blind eye towards BVG, and think most here felt the same. Now, give us a hard playing well disciplined team for the rest of this season and take the opportunity to expedite the development of our young players, and salvage the damn season!

the kids's on the spot and says the P.C. thing. He maintained his composure. Kudos to him! He can come to ND and teach that to his Head Coach.

Last edited:
I though Kelly's presser after the Duke game when he defended BVG yet again was Kelly at his worst. Thought his presser announcing the firing of BVG and saying everyone is on notice and auditioning for their jobs, himself included, was among his best. I was starting to lose confidence in Kelly with his blind eye towards BVG, and think most here felt the same. Now, give us a hard playing well disciplined team for the rest of this season and take the opportunity to expedite the development of our young players, and salvage the damn season!

Purse has posted approx 500 times since the 27,000 celebration a couple of weeks ago. He loves it when the Irish lose.
I, for one, am not going to celebrate his 28,000th post.

Reactions: cgvr
I agree with Jeter ! Kelly is trying to wake up his players ! A great motivational tool ! Too many Girly men and Nancy boys crying on this board !

He didn't need to do it publicly
. thanks
BTW What in the hell are a Girly men, and Nancy boys

Last edited:
so some here think they need a 16 year old to validate their opinions?

Well, most of the unbiased objective fans were able to view and listen to recent events and form our own opinions.

Follow
5⃣God@JeteNificent34

I'm tired of saying ppl saying coach Kelly threw the team under bus. From what I saw he's challenging them to be tougher and more passionate

12:55 PM - 27 Sep 2016

The_Big_Bus2.jpg

mostly reaction ( ranging from fan to media) to Kelly's tirade or whatever you wish to call it, has been unfavorable. Kelly lost his composure this weekend.
Few if any were awaiting the comments of a 16 year old PA. teen to help formulate their opinions.

mostly reaction ( ranging from fan to media) to Kelly's tirade or whatever you wish to call it, has been unfavorable. Kelly lost his composure this weekend.
Few if any were awaiting the comments of a 16 year old PA. teen to help formulate their opinions.
Much like how the diarrhea of the mouth crew jumped on the opinion of a kid who was booted out of ND and never made it back, D Daniels, to validate their opinions.

Much like how the diarrhea of the mouth crew jumped on the opinion of a kid who was booted out of ND and never made it back, D Daniels, to validate their opinions.
Yay! Decker!!!!!!!! Welcome back!!!!!

I remember when Lou was coach. He never would put the blame on the kids. Never. Even when it was clear they made a mistake, Lou would deflect blame from the player onto himself or his staff.

Was a little disappointed in BK. If the players aren't playing with the right attitude, or intensity, that's on the coach. It's the job of the staff to motivate the kids and put them in position to win.

Daniels had the experience of having been in the actual locker room.
If DD's comments were outlandish or unsupported by other factors then they would have been blown off.
At best, most just read them and maybe went 'hmmm' not much more.

I remember when Lou was coach. He never would put the blame on the kids. Never. Even when it was clear they made a mistake, Lou would deflect blame from the player onto himself or his staff.

Was a little disappointed in BK. If the players aren't playing with the right attitude, or intensity, that's on the coach. It's the job of the staff to motivate the kids and put them in position to win.
Different strokes for different folks. Maybe Lou reemed em out in privacy? Remember him grabbing guys by the facemask and chewing them out? Kelly gets ridiculed for turning purple. Can you imagine what he'd inherit if he grabbed a facemask? Maybe Kelly knows he can't grab a facemask and scream with todays teens. Maybe he is doing his best to motivate these kids without hurting their little feelings individually. Some of you people need to get a hobby, or show the wife some attention. You're taking all of this too seriously. Trust me, I have been there.

Lou absolutely reamed them in practice and in the locker room. Just not on national TV.
BS! They would come off the field and he'd grab em by the facemask and get in their face. Much like Sweeney, right now. If you're winning you're a genius, if you're purple vs South Florida, you're on ESPN

I got so pissed of listening to the college sports nation on Sirius xm Monday because of several irish fans calling in and crying about Kelly through kids under the bus by getting on them for playing bad in front of the media. nice to see a recruit that wears big boy pants and who is tough minded say this. i'll go to battle with this kid any day
I said nothing about that whatsoever.
..just know this....

If the kids are playing bad..guess who that
is a reflection of?

A coach might say something here or there to get under the skin of the players. ...or a player,,,,,that is fine.

My problem is this. Any good coach takes it personally if collectively the team is playing badly. They put that on their shoulders and call then out in person, etc. Because in the end....it is on you.

Those kids tackled well in high school, before YOUR assistant coach got a hold of them.
Trumbetti was an energy player with so much promise before the ND staff spent more and more time with him. Tranquil same way.

Personally if I were Cole Luke I'd sue BVG for decimating his draft status.

And I hate lawsuits BTW.

This whole thing is on Kelly. **** him.

Those kids played hard. Have effort.
Bad angles, coaching
Talking poor, coaching
Confused, coaching
Out of control, coaching
Players behind secondary , coaching
Timeouts before punting , coaching
10.5 quarters of football no sack..
Coaching

See what I mean.

How about that ignorant arrogant piece of shit correct the fixable things with real coaching before he starts questioning heart and effort.

**** him.

Reactions: gavin1989 and cgvr
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT