ADVERTISEMENT

the sirius xm college sports nation channel live in south bend this monday

coolirish9

Posts Like A Champion
Jun 7, 2011
they have different radio hosts that do live campus tours that talk to players and coaches on campus before and after practice. it'll be interesting to hear what coach Kelly says tomorrow when they talk to him for there campus tours show. i'll definetly be listening to hear his comments on the situation from this weekend

Last edited:
live at 5 pm today from campus. i'll try to post some things Kelly says that maybe he hasn't said before today about the team

I'm not a big fan of the xm guys - way too SEC SEC SEC for me, but hey...

They're the only college sports channel on xm/serius.

channel 84. they have been playing small bits or teasers of there conversation with this morning but I've been doing other things like grocery shopping and yard work so I haven't heard anything but they will play the whole thing done with him and players though at 5 pm. if I had to guess i'm sure Kelly probably told the hosts not to ask the players anything about this weekend's events involving some of there teammates

channel 84. they have been playing small bits or teasers of there conversation with this morning but I've been doing other things like grocery shopping and yard work so I haven't heard anything but they will play the whole thing done with him and players though at 5 pm. if I had to guess i'm sure Kelly probably told the hosts not to ask the players anything about this weekend's events involving some of there teammates

I hope they don't ask the players questions about what went down this weekend. They should not have to deal with that nonsense.

Kelly just said during his interview that boykin, st. brown and claypool will all take the place of brown and robinson. claypool must really be impressing during fall practice so far if he is going to play right away at wr as a true freshman

Kelly didn't say much about this weekend's situation other saying that talked to the players about doing the right thing and that if they do the wrong things they will punished basically

Kelly just said during his interview that boykin, st. brown and claypool will all take the place of brown and robinson. claypool must really be impressing during fall practice so far if he is going to play right away at wr as a true freshman
I wonder if Stepherson would have been in that list last Friday.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT