ADVERTISEMENT

The key players for the Irish to beat Clemson not mentioned once !

BodiTheGreat

Fighting Irish Fanatic
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2018
Khalid Kareem
Daelin Hayes
Julian Okwara
Adetokunbo Ogundeji

These guys are going to break Trevor Lawrence in half ! He will be broken in body and spirit after the game ! He may not finish !
None of the liberals at ESPN know anything about the Irish D except for Jerry Tillery and Julian Love !
Go Irish !! One game at a time ! Beat Clemson !

Khalid Kareem
Daelin Hayes
Julian Okwara
Adetokunbo Ogundeji

These guys are going to break Trevor Lawrence in half ! He will be broken in body and spirit after the game ! He may not finish !
None of the liberals at ESPN know anything about the Irish D except for Jerry Tillery and Julian Love !

So it has been spoken. So it will come to pass.

Reactions: BodiTheGreat
Key players--Jaylon Smith and Zack Martin. Wear the right shoe on the Hellas Matrix--and we will win. Those guys know what shoes to wear.

Khalid Kareem
Daelin Hayes
Julian Okwara
Adetokunbo Ogundeji

Two critical guys to me are Nick Coleman and the entire OL.

Clemson is without a TE much of the time and you have to cover Renfro on 3rd down. We'll be in Nickel half the time IMO. This hasn't been our strong suit through 12 games.

We have to have a run game----if Book is throwing 35-40 times that isn't good for us.

Reactions: BodiTheGreat
I would disagree.

I believe that the outcome of the game will be determined by the efficiency of the offensive line.

Khalid Kareem
Daelin Hayes
Julian Okwara
Adetokunbo Ogundeji

Yes and TRUMP baby!!!

BODI...I FREAKING LOVE your optimism man....l think your completely nuts, but LOVE how u bleed blue and gold...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT