ADVERTISEMENT

Strength & Conditioning

theskibro

I've posted how many times?
Aug 24, 2003
Our S&C Coach Landau came with a mixed reputation - positive reviews tempered down by accusations of injury prone players.

This is always a concern of mine as I do not feel these weight room coaches weave enough yoga or flexibility disciplines into their programs. It’s too early to tell, but this could be the only thing that may limit the high potential of this year’s team to do something special

On another note - if Michigan gets penalized, that’s got to make their recruits like Taylor nervous. But in today’s world , no one gets punished. Cheating is now mainstream

Reactions: BGI User 756
Just pointing out that his reputation carries that criticism whether warranted or not. There may be blame shaming in our society but no one is held accountable these days. So there’s that

Just pointing out that his reputation carries that criticism whether warranted or not. There may be blame shaming in our society but no one is held accountable these days. So there’s that
I read it on the internet, it must be true.

• Haha
Reactions: Kelso86
Our S&C Coach Landau came with a mixed reputation - positive reviews tempered down by accusations of injury prone players.

This is always a concern of mine as I do not feel these weight room coaches weave enough yoga or flexibility disciplines into their programs. It’s too early to tell, but this could be the only thing that may limit the high potential of this year’s team to do something special

On another note - if Michigan gets penalized, that’s got to make their recruits like Taylor nervous. But in today’s world , no one gets punished. Cheating is now mainstream
He's more science based so he does more flexibility and football strength things than Balis

We'll see how it works. Behind the scenes, everyone is saying good things. Time will tell

Way too limited sample size to question Landau’s methods from an injury perspective. I’ve read nothing but positive reports of his methods and buy in by the players and other coaches.

As for Michigan, in context of us having to vacate wins for a self reported classroom cheating scandal, Michigan should vacate all their wins during this couple year scouting cheating scandal, and no NC awarded for last season. Jagusah has a better chance of playing this season than this kind of punishment handed down.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT