ADVERTISEMENT

So PaulFinebaum doesn't think to highly of..

I get that you're an ND fan and as such, it is built into your DNA to seek stories against UM, so I get it.

But you're quoting Finebaum. FINEBAUM.
Next time get a story written by a small pile of dog shit beside a stop sign - it will have more accuracy and will smell less.

Reactions: hawkssox1
funny how someone starts a post about Michigan and Michigan fans race to our board from there board just to bitch about it when it isn't even being posted on there board

Finebaum is a nerdy little dude. I would say that Ohio State fans are worse then Michigan fans. Personally I think Suckeyes fans are nothing more than trailer trash. My in-laws are all OSU fans, enough said.

funny how someone starts a post about Michigan and Michigan fans race to our board from there board just to bitch about it when it isn't even being posted on there board
Yeah, and that NEVER happens when ND is in a thread title on our board.

And we raced! Raced, I tell you! o_O Only 14 hours to reply to your post.
We're as fast as your defense.

Reactions: aged_wolverine
Yeah, and that NEVER happens when ND is in a thread title on our board.

And we raced! Raced, I tell you! o_O Only 14 hours to reply to your post.
We're as fast as your defense.
Proving PF right are we?

I've never met a more classless fan base in my life than Michigan. The way my brother and sister-in-law were treated at the 2011 game at the big dump was disgusting. Move along troll.

P.S. Congrats on your 3-0 start against the most pathetic non-conference schedule in the country.

Reactions: irishdave2000
Finebaum is a nerdy little dude. I would say that Ohio State fans are worse then Michigan fans. Personally I think Suckeyes fans are nothing more than trailer trash. My in-laws are all OSU fans, enough said.
It's 1-2, either way you look at it- scUM or O$U. I call their game in November the "trash bowl."

gonna love seeing Michigan fans bitch about this video that has been posted here before along with many other social media sites

Reactions: irishdave2000
gonna love seeing Michigan fans bitch about this video that has been posted here before along with many other social media sites
article-2460475-18BEE62400000578-646_634x477.jpg

Proving PF right are we?

I've never met a more classless fan base in my life than Michigan. The way my brother and sister-in-law were treated at the 2011 game at the big dump was disgusting. Move along troll.

P.S. Congrats on your 3-0 start against the most pathetic non-conference schedule in the country.

And congratulations on your amazing win.
Against Nevada.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT