ADVERTISEMENT

So bad, so incompetent I’m turning tv off

theskibro

I've posted how many times?
Aug 24, 2003
So sick of this. Zero pass attack. That’s why we can’t run ball. And we pay coaches for this?
Rees gotta go. This is proof. Pyne is as bad as always. He fooled a bunch of you

if by chance we take over the second Half it does not dismiss the fact this team is bad. Lenzy caught from behind. Pyne only throws to Mayer. Stupid bad offensive game plan just terrible. Tennessee would kick our ass

So sick of this. Zero pass attack. That’s why we can’t run ball. And we pay coaches for this?
Rees gotta go. This is proof. Pyne is as bad as always. He fooled a bunch of you

if by chance we take over the second Hsiang it does not dismiss the fact this team is bad. Lenzy caught from behind. Pyne only throws to Mayer. Stupid bad offensive game plan just terrible. Tennessee would kick our ass
But we hung around with Ohio State for 15 minutes!

It’s an incredibly bad offensive game plan and Freeman didn’t have the team ready to play. Pathetic for the 6th game

Reactions: Airzee23
If you turn the game off you’re a fair weather fan !

if by chance we take over the second Half it does not dismiss the fact this team is bad. Lenzy caught from behind. Pyne only throws to Mayer. Stupid bad offensive game plan just terrible. Tennessee would kick our ass
I have alwqys said that Rees play calling is random and the illusion is we are improving but against bad defenses.

Reactions: Airzee23
it is always darkest at night - you could have just broken your rabbit ears!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT