ADVERTISEMENT

Schrauth

I wanted him to sit until FSU, but it's probably good that he played today and got some of the rust off.

It's just so critical that the OL stays healthy these next 4 games.

Last edited:
I’m hoping Spindler can hang on to the job so he doesn’t transfer after the year. It would be huge for ND if he and Coogan come back along with everyone.

That might be tough. There will be a logjam at C/G. I think they move 54 inside. That means you have 4 guys with starting g experience at Guard and 2 at C
I’m hoping Spindler can hang on to the job so he doesn’t transfer after the year. It would be huge for ND if he and Coogan come back along with everyone.

That might be tough. There will be a logjam at C/G. I think they move 54 inside. That means you have 4 guys with starting g experience at Guard and 2 at C
I don’t believe Knapp will start and imagine at least one of Coogan or Spindler will transfer. I really don’t want to lose both but I wonder if Craig will be fully healthy next year.

So next year we have Craig, Coogan, Pendleton, Spindler, Scharuth, and likely Knapp (assuming Jagsuh takes back LT role) for the center and guard positions. That is going to be a tough competition. Not to mention there is Terek, Ashber, and Otting wanting to play too. Definitely will be some transfers.

Reactions: IrishMike409
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT