ADVERTISEMENT

Running Game? I don't need your stinking' running game!

Just watching the National Championship game and thinking of all you "Run the damn ball!" guys.

Yeah, but that was something that’s just...I don’t know what it is. Burrow literally doesn’t miss more than 1 pass a game. Defenders can make plays, WRs can drop passes, but he never makes a wrong read, almost always sees the open man, throws perfect balls, and then when none of that is there, he runs for 8-10 yards.

It’s video game quality good and seems impossible to replicate.

Yeah, but that was something that’s just...I don’t know what it is. Burrow literally doesn’t miss more than 1 pass a game. Defenders can make plays, WRs can drop passes, but he never makes a wrong read, almost always sees the open man, throws perfect balls, and then when none of that is there, he runs for 8-10 yards.

It’s video game quality good and seems impossible to replicate.
Exactly
When i watch the game against OU (at Hooters) the entire place was in awe.

Reactions: notredamerises23
I prefer not to think about this year’s team being among the final four, replacing Oklahoma if you will. The talent disparity is remarkable.
I won't concede that until we stop playing lazy and so ridiculously predictable. Or we start playing our talented offensive players early. As freshmen. Finding things they can do. Giving them the opportunity to perform.

If we did these things as routine then I might say the gap is a big deal.....but until then, just can't.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT