ADVERTISEMENT

RGC7, SKIBRO,TELX,DIP,SAL,irishmike, Zona and the other operatives-- Call to Arms

BodiTheGreat

Fighting Irish Fanatic
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2018
@rgc7 It is time to get serious and get this train back on track ! I suggest we do a flyover at Blacksburg in two hours !!

*** The Irish had their wakeup call last week and are mad as hell and focused to play GREAT IRISH football tonight !
We have a GREAT opportunity to show the Nation that the Irish are not dead !

One loss does not ruin a season !
We will rise up like rgc7 and his brother Marines did at the Frozen Chosin ! They did not quit and neither will we !!
Go Irish !!
Road Warriors !!

Reactions: THUNDERSTRUCK111
@rgc7 It is time to get serious and get this train back on track ! I suggest we do a flyover at Blacksburg in two hours !!

*** The Irish had their wakeup call last week and are mad as hell and focused to play GREAT IRISH football tonight !
We have a GREAT opportunity to show the Nation that the Irish are not dead !

One loss does not ruin a season !
We will rise up like rgc7 and his brother Marines did at the Frozen Chosin ! They did not quit and neither will we !!
Go Irish !!
Road Warriors !!

The Nation doesn't get the ACC Network. Good or bad, very few will see this game tonight.

Reactions: Java65
Get Hulu’s free five day trial and watch the damn game.

Thanks. I was just commenting on Bodi's "we will show the Nation" boast. Win or lose, the nation will only see 2.5 minutes of highlights around midnight.

Bodi…fully engaged and ready to lift off At a moments notice. Worried about Ski’s availability. It usually takes two weeks minimum and a resounding bounce back victory for Ski to fully recover from these damn occasional loses.

Thanks. I was just commenting on Bodi's "we will show the Nation" boast. Win or lose, the nation will only see 2.5 minutes of highlights around midnight.
Ivan ! How do I get on one of those illegal streams on my PC ?!!

Bodi…fully engaged and ready to lift off At a moments notice. Worried about Ski’s availability. It usually takes two weeks minimum and a resounding bounce back victory for Ski to fully recover from these damn occasional loses.
@theskibro Get on your FA-18 and FLY ! That is an order !

Get Hulu’s free five day trial and watch the damn game.
This will be the second game in a row I will miss watching. I was at work last week.
I can't get hulu on my tv. And I can't get acc network because I have comcast.
I need to find a way ! Semper Gumby !
I might have to go the Ollie North way !

This will be the second game in a row I will miss watching. I was at work last week.
I can't get hulu on my tv. And I can't get acc network because I have comcast.
I need to find a way ! Semper Gumby !
I might have to go the Ollie North way !
ithink you can stream Hulu to your pc

ithink you can stream Hulu to your pc
Too late. My wife said I can't do that because it was too much trouble to switch our stuff over for the peacock streaming game.
ND football is getting rare to watch on tv anymore. We should join the SEC.
I am going to have to blackops. I hope they have a good tv system in prison.

*** But maybe I can watch it through ESPN on xfinity.

Anyway.. I will find a way. Maybe I will have to circle the stadium in my AH-1 SuperCobra. I can pick up skibro on the way !

Well here we go again. I'm concerned with BK's eyesight. He started the wrong man as usual. I don't think we'll see Pyne tonight. Go Irish!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT