ADVERTISEMENT

Rankings..

Dec 29, 2005
Just discussing the CFB rankings with some buddies tonight. We were talking about what the rankings will be vs who we think is the best teams ranked in order.

I’m curious of the thoughts of other board members.

What I think rankings will be.
1. Oregon 2.PSU 3.UGA 4.OSU 5.Miami 6. Texas 7. LSU 8. Tennessee 9. Clemson 10. ISU

The teams ranked in order of who I think is actually the best.

1. UGA 2. Oregon 3. Texas 4. OSU 5. Clemson 6. Tennessee 7. LSU 8. Bama 9. ND 10. A&M and 11. PSU

I don’t think PSU would be favored on against a single one of those SEC teams on a neutral field, they’ve played no one. OSU hasn’t beat anyone of merit either but their roster is loaded and that very tight loss to Oregon.

It seems the SEC is leaps ahead of the B1G IMO from top to bottom. Let’s take the SEC’s top 7 vs B1Gs top 7.

UGA, UT, LSU, Tennessee, A&M, Bama, Mizzou vs Oregon, PSU, OSU, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, and Iowa.

If I had to pick a schedule to play either one of those, I’m picking the B1G every time.

Just discussing the CFB rankings with some buddies tonight. We were talking about what the rankings will be vs who we think is the best teams ranked in order.

I’m curious of the thoughts of other board members.

What I think rankings will be.
1. Oregon 2.PSU 3.UGA 4.OSU 5.Miami 6. Texas 7. LSU 8. Tennessee 9. Clemson 10. ISU

The teams ranked in order of who I think is actually the best.

1. UGA 2. Oregon 3. Texas 4. OSU 5. Clemson 6. Tennessee 7. LSU 8. Bama 9. ND 10. A&M and 11. PSU

I don’t think PSU would be favored on against a single one of those SEC teams on a neutral field, they’ve played no one. OSU hasn’t beat anyone of merit either but their roster is loaded and that very tight loss to Oregon.

It seems the SEC is leaps ahead of the B1G IMO from top to bottom. Let’s take the SEC’s top 7 vs B1Gs top 7.

UGA, UT, LSU, Tennessee, A&M, Bama, Mizzou vs Oregon, PSU, OSU, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, and Iowa.

If I had to pick a schedule to play either one of those, I’m picking the B1G every time.
No way Texas drops that much

Georgia and Ohio state were ahead of Miami this week and they both have 1 loss. Texas will be ahead of them too
I don’t think it matters still. I’ve watched portions of Miami games and I just don’t get them, seem to have great athletes but a lot of poor decisions, bad tackling, like USC of the south.

I don’t think they’ll make the ACC title game against Clemson.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT