ADVERTISEMENT

"Q. Do you know who will take the first snap Sunday at quarterback?"

cgvr

I've posted how many times?
Jun 25, 2010
"BRIAN KELLY: Nope, haven't figured that out yet. I mean, we're both doing the same things that we've been asking them to do, and that may be something that we discuss in the locker room. It's not really an issue for us right now. It's not something that we've contemplated."

He's in mid season form....

Is BK the only HC who hasn't announced a starter? What's wrong with keeping 'em guessing. Let Texas prep for a lefty and righty. A mobile QB who can throw and a skilled runner who can throw. Both leaders. The players know. Coaches know. That's good enough for me. If any fan want to know, get a job on the coaching staff. As for me, either will do. Hell, I can't wait to see BW take some quality snaps.

"BRIAN KELLY: Nope, haven't figured that out yet. I mean, we're both doing the same things that we've been asking them to do, and that may be something that we discuss in the locker room. It's not really an issue for us right now. It's not something that we've contemplated."

Yes

Bama going w/true Fr. last report

Barnett is 3rd on the DC. But he is #1 with super surfer girl!
Actually, that was a bogus narrative that the sports media started several weeks ago. Not the surfer girl part - that's true - but the part about Barnett being 3rd string. Saban said on Monday the QB battle is down to Barnett and Bateman and that both will likely play against USC.

a fine coach top 15. you're in the top 15 of sad and pathetic folks.

ah.so there was a recount? wonder if surfer girl made a visit to Nicky?

maybe BB is "all Irish"?

It's going to be wildcat, making everyone happy. Or pissed. But mostly wrong.

Is BK the only HC who hasn't announced a starter? What's wrong with keeping 'em guessing. Let Texas prep for a lefty and righty. A mobile QB who can throw and a skilled runner who can throw. Both leaders. The players know. Coaches know. That's good enough for me. If any fan want to know, get a job on the coaching staff. As for me, either will do. Hell, I can't wait to see BW take some quality snaps.
Off the top of my head Georgia, Alabama and Texas are in the same situation. Though you could argue our situation is better, since we are picking between two pretty much known quantities who have both played very well. Texas and Georgia are trying to decide if they should play untested young kids with lots of talent over known upperclassman mediocrity. Alabama is just having trouble picking a horse.

I do know because of inside info I have, But I have been told not to reveal this info...sorry,,,,,,

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT