ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue plays Notre Dame 2020

Johnnypurdue

ND Expert
Jul 13, 2013
Purdue will Play Notre Dame for keeps again starting 2020. Purdue will also play Boston College 2020. That's WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Purdue will Play Notre Dame for keeps again starting 2020. Purdue will also play Boston College 2020. That's WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For keeps this time? Hmmmm. As opposed to the previous 100 years of exhibition games?

Reactions: hvillebill
Remember how Purdue beat Washington in the 2004 Sun Bowl, and on there bowl rings instead of putting the score of there game with Washington, they put the score of the ND game they finally won in SB. What a bathetic bunch of losers.

Reactions: deadirishpoet
Remember how Purdue beat Washington in the 2004 Sun Bowl, and on there bowl rings instead of putting the score of there game with Washington, they put the score of the ND game they finally won in SB. What a bathetic bunch of losers.
That actually happened??? Wow. That is pathetic.

Lol I remember

The first ND game I remember attending was Purdue at ND, October 1, 1960. I was 7. I attended my first Purdue basketball game last season vs Wisconsin (compliments of my oldest son and some of his pals) and it was a blast. Astronaut U. I have siblings that are Purdue grads. I harbor no ill will towards the Boilers. It's going to take someone special with a staff to match just to get the football program pointed in the right direction. And now they have accusations brewing against four football players. I would like Purdue to be at least on par with what Fitz is doing in Evanston.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT