ADVERTISEMENT

Proud of each of you for your role yesterday

theskibro

I've posted how many times?
Aug 24, 2003
i know each of you contributed to our victory yesterday. Tell us how. The team felt your presence.

I am at my Colorado home. I hiked 5 mikes in morning. At times it was tough but I told myself the mountain was Stanford and crush it I did.

Then I did the coup de’tat, the piece de resistance- a large pizza with artichoke hearts, tomato’s and onions in my recliner with the cat
Because cats n dogs pee on trees
What did you do?

Ski,
Pre-game ran 6 miles in the hilly trails of Tatum Park near my house. Then went to 5 pm mass at St Mary's with my wife.

Reactions: theskibro
I for one am still exhausted from that game. I don't think I've ever worked so hard to handle the remote control on my TV. Recognition for all of my effort has been noticeably lacking on this Board in the past.
I hear ya. Remote expertise is under appreciated

Reactions: Irish Duck
Those student-athletes of ours and the student body were the whole reason for last night. I was just riding their coat tails.
Toby, curious how the Stanford crowd noise compared to the Michigan game. From a TV perspective, I was surprised and thought the Stanford game was louder, but of course the sound engineers decide how much to allow, etc...

It's hard for me to say because I'm right by the student section and those young people are loud when they walk in the stadium. LOL. If I can take a guess on crowd noise, Stanford game would be my choice. Others at the game, away from the student body, might have a different opinion. Point of interest. I think it was the Ball State game, a company that deals with work place safety issues had noise monitors strategically placed around the stadium to measure noise levels. I actually saw the monitor box in my section. I have no idea what the results were but the Ball State game was not indicative of Michigan or Stanford.

I had a 4 days virus. After waking up at 7-7, I was able to turn my head and watch the Irish run up the tv screen. Good medicine.

Reactions: theskibro
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT