ADVERTISEMENT

Portal commitment tomorrow?

clover3ND

Shakes Down The Thunder
Aug 9, 2008
What’s the chances that Notre Dame signs someone tomorrow? I was hoping Kelly would sign on the dotted line today (yes, I know he is still wanting to visit Texas Tech, but ND magic has done crazy things before), however that never came to fruition.

From everything I have read/seen Riley is 100% Irish and doing his best to recruit some talent to help win a National Championship. Thoughts?

What’s the chances that Notre Dame signs someone tomorrow? I was hoping Kelly would sign on the dotted line today (yes, I know he is still wanting to visit Texas Tech, but ND magic has done crazy things before), however that never came to fruition.

From everything I have read/seen Riley is 100% Irish and doing his best to recruit some talent to help win a National Championship. Thoughts?
Why tomorrow specifically? Is there a rumor?

Riley would be the most logical choice as he is visiting

Riley Leonard will be enrolled at Notre Dame soon, IMO.

When will that be announced? Who knows.

ND is the front runner for Leonard, but I read where Auburn (Leonard’s home state) and Texas AM (his ex coach) are pushing hard for a visit. I know he seems like a foregone conclusion, but what are the back up options? Just curious.

Leonard, Beaux Collins and Oben... still looking good, Kelly is taking two other visits (so, trending down.)

Reactions: IrishMike409
Who cares about recruiting, it’s board-line meaningless. If James goes elsewhere, just scoop him up a year or two later in the portal.

Is it just me or does it seem to be taking a long time for some of these portal people to commit? I mean....if we think half of them already have a destination in mind is it just waiting on formalities of admissions? It's Friday.....and a relatively small number of portal entrants have committed.

Is it just me or does it seem to be taking a long time for some of these portal people to commit? I mean....if we think half of them already have a destination in mind is it just waiting on formalities of admissions? It's Friday.....and a relatively small number of portal entrants have committed.
They want to go on visits. And a lot dont have a team lined up

When your charging 5k a visit, what’s the rush.

Hartman "talk" went on for a while last year.

It's you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT