ADVERTISEMENT

Peacock Question

mookied

Irish Insider
Jan 27, 2020
I plan on getting Peacock for the game today, but I have something to do, and will not be able to watch it until later. Will I be able to watch a replay of the game later this evening? I see some games are available on replay, but how quick are they up? Any of you have any experience with peacock?

Thanks.

I plan on getting Peacock for the game today, but I have something to do, and will not be able to watch it until later. Will I be able to watch a replay of the game later this evening? I see some games are available on replay, but how quick are they up? Any of you have any experience with peacock?

Thanks.
I’m not certain, but the replay may be available immediately via Peacock or perhaps tonight. I feel like that was the case with the spring game but I can’t remember.

Worst case, if ND wins, the replay should be on YouTube a couple days later on the ND channel.

There is a chance that if you add it to My list before the game. It might allow a delay, but it is only for "select content". With the way things are going, this won't be "selected"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT