ADVERTISEMENT

Paul perfectly described the ND program under Kelly

Looks like an early christmas present for you....you get to bitch non-stop about the football program...the AD and the bball program. Noone loves bitching more than you....maybe you should get Grant and Atkins to coach the football team...they have done pretty good coaching the bball squad! glad to see you are still a first class loon...

These posts are hilarious .... coming from the guy with the biggest sewer for a mouth than anybody .... not to mention the guy who thinks Hawaii is out of the country ... LOL!

Oh ... and hello 5th grade education ... it's "No one" .... not "Noone" :rolleyes:

These posts are hilarious .... coming from the guy with the biggest sewer for a mouth than anybody .... not to mention the guy who thinks Hawaii is out of the country ... LOL!

Oh ... and hello 5th grade education ... it's "No one" .... not "Noone" :rolleyes:

Friday nite at midnite and you have nothing better in your poor, pathetic pos life than to search me out on a message board. Man...your life must really suck..or wait....xmas season...Walmart is open late this time of year. You must be banging some overtime hours.

Iget that noone thing screwed up alot...same thing as your a dick head or is it dickhead? I get that one messed up as well! LOLOLOLOL!

Reactions: Pennick44
Friday nite at midnite and you have nothing better in your poor, pathetic pos life than to search me out on a message board. Man...your life must really suck..or wait....xmas season...Walmart is open late this time of year. You must be banging some overtime hours.

Iget that noone thing screwed up alot...same thing as your a dick head or is it dickhead? I get that one messed up as well! LOLOLOLOL!

You probably don't realize there is an icon in the top right corner that tells you when someone is responding to a post ...... that is a response ... ankle biting is what you do .... continually ..... my biggest fan

And sheesh! .... you can't even swear at someone correctly .... you need to put that 5th grade education to better use .... feeling your anger today .... and classiness ... what else is new right? :D

BOTTOM LINE: Friday nite at midnite...and you have nothing better to do. LOSER!

So anyone on the internet at midnight is a loser? .... hmmm .... midnight? .... It's MIDNIGHT! .... I see when I gave you credit for a 5th grade education I was overshooting ....

anyone who thinks Hawaii is out of the country ... and has no wifi ... refers to the "black ages" .... doesn't KNOW the difference between KNOW and NO .... can't spell "no one" .... or midnight .... OR NIGHT is a dumb loser .... my lord .... how stupid are you?

So anyone on the internet at midnight is a loser? .... hmmm .... midnight? .... It's MIDNIGHT! .... I see when I gave you credit for a 5th grade education I was overshooting ....

anyone who thinks Hawaii is out of the country ... and has no wifi ... refers to the "black ages" .... doesn't KNOW the difference between KNOW and NO .... can't spell "no one" .... or midnight .... OR NIGHT is a dumb loser .... my lord .... how stupid are you?

Numbnut...you can bank on this...if I ever have respond to an asshole like you on a Friday nite at midnite, at 12:01 I will eat my 45 Colt...your life must really suck.

Reactions: Pennick44
Numbnut...you can bank on this...if I ever have respond to an asshole like you on a Friday nite at midnite, at 12:01 I will eat my 45 Colt...your life must really suck.

Yeah ... I was on the internet at MIDNIGHT on a Friday .... my life sucks .... on the other hand .... I can spell .... I know Hawaii is part of the USA (with wifi) .... whew! .... I know it is the "dark ages" .... not "black ages" ... I KNOW the difference between Know and No .... and I made it wayyyyyyy past 5th grade ..... still you have a way of making me feel better about myself ..... LOL! ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT