ADVERTISEMENT

Outstanding Win-

ZORO50

ND Expert
Dec 28, 2008
I know it’s Navy but it seemed like every player had a good to great day.
Everyone.

Ian Book was awesome and he has made changes. He’s staying in the pocket longer and is playing his best football.
In terms of anyone questioning his arm strength- I think he put those to bed today.

The throw to Keys on the sideline and the bomb to Lenzy were big boy arm strength throws.

Those were the best throws I’ve seen from him and I would put them with the best we’ve seen in awhile.

His arm strength shouldn’t be questioned ever again after those rockets.

I’m not sure what switch was turned on or if reading Brady Quinn tweet with the Michigan game just lit a fire. Maybe the game winning drive vs VA Tech. He’s playing at his top level now.

Book is on beast mode now.

Let’s finish strong!

I know it’s Navy but it seemed like every player had a good to great day.
Everyone.

Ian Book was awesome and he has made changes. He’s staying in the pocket longer and is playing his best football.
In terms of anyone questioning his arm strength- I think he put those to bed today.

The throw to Keys on the sideline and the bomb to Lenzy were big boy arm strength throws.

Those were the best throws I’ve seen from him and I would put them with the best we’ve seen in awhile.

His arm strength shouldn’t be questioned ever again after those rockets.

I’m not sure what switch was turned on or if reading Brady Quinn tweet with the Michigan game just lit a fire. Maybe the game winning drive vs VA Tech. He’s playing at his top level now.

Book is on beast mode now.

Let’s finish strong!
He has played very well and I thought the throw to Keys was the best throw I’ve seen him make. Maybe the coaching staff is finally getting through to him and he’s doing things they’ve been trying to get him to do all year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT