ADVERTISEMENT

OT Pat Perez

Pennick44

Fighting Irish Fanatic
Feb 1, 2008
Credit to him for telling the truth. Tiger is done. 2nd best golfer behind Jack. Not on the radar as a man compared to Jack.

Last edited:
Credit to him for telling the truth. Tiger is done. 2nd best golfer behind Jack. Not on the radar as a man compared to Jack.
John Daley was the greatest golfer of all time in my book !! Best dresser too !!!
john-daly.jpg

What has bothered me to the point of near madness are the sports media who joyfully and willfully report the irrelevance of Notre Dame football while hanging on every breath that Tiger takes. Tiger was once great. So was ND. I believe ND will win another title before Tiger wins another major. Any local or national sports media type agree?

Tigers body betrayed him.,
14 majors in 10 years
Jack had 4 more in 24 years.
Jack was never as dominate as tiger.

Jack most accomplished
Tiger was the greatest.

Reactions: wiu86
O and who the fvck is pat Perez?
Same age as tiger and 14 less majors.

John Daley was the greatest golfer of all time in my book !! Best dresser too !!!
john-daly.jpg

I once had a pair of pants that looked like the purple/flowered ones on the right. Wore them for golf and while giving final exams as a professor.

Wouldn't be caught wearing pink shoes though! :)

Reactions: Bodizephax
14 majors in 10 years

Jack most accomplished
Tiger was the greatest.
Nope. Jack played against much better competition. Tigers comp wet their pants when Tiger played.
Jack is the greatest!

Nope. Jack played against much better competition. Tigers comp wet their pants when Tiger played.
Jack is the greatest!
Better competition ? Stop it
I'll give today courses and greens are much better

Better competition ? Stop it
I'll give today courses and greens are much better
Much better competition... Palmer, Miller, Trevino, Casper, Floyd, Player, Watson, etc. Not even worth a debate.

Last edited:
I'm bothered by the treatment Tiger is getting. The man was almost KILLED rushing to visit kids in a HOSPITAL. His dutiful wife used a golf club to smash the car window to rescue her beloved. And all we get is how he is washed up

And why did his wife want to smash him up with a golf club? If ND is irrelevant in the eyes of sports media, then Tiger is the very definition of it.

I'm bothered by the treatment Tiger is getting. The man was almost KILLED rushing to visit kids in a HOSPITAL. His dutiful wife used a golf club to smash the car window to rescue her beloved. And all we get is how he is washed up
She hit her target with a 4 iron. Props to her.

Don't forget Jack finished 2nd in 19 Majors, along with winning 18. That is 37 top 2 finishes in Majors. Unreal. He is The Greatest by a huge margin.

Reactions: Pennick44
14 majors in 10 years

Jack most accomplished
Tiger was the greatest.
Whoa whoa, I agree head to head in their prime, Tiger wins. But to me that doesn't means the greatest.. DJ would smash Jack right now. And don't get it twisted, it was Tiger's mind that let him down.

Not to mention the competition during Tiger's reign he had to deal with was Duval and Phil. Jack was competing against Arnold Palmer, Lee Trevino, Gary Player, Tom Watson, Seve Ballesteros. He also had 19...19 runner ups in majors.

I didn't read all the response before I replied but they summed up. Tiger had more talent, and dominated the game more than Jack did but again, the competition isn't even similar. Now today's game/players is the deepest and best its ever been in my opinion. Not even close. And Tiger is to thank for that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT