ADVERTISEMENT

OT-Colorado depth chart for the game against Michigan!

does any school have a schedule more laughable than Michigan this year. first they played the sisters of the poor and this past week played the school of the blind

does any school have a schedule more laughable than Michigan this year. first they played the sisters of the poor and this past week played the school of the blind
Palooka City - no wonder Bo couldn't beat real teams - the Big is pretty much all palookas as well. 31-0

Wisky looks legit this year, but Michigan probably doesnt even them so.....

It would have been better had they presented it as legitimate without comment

What the hell are you talking about? We don't play ND this season.

Let's see: at Ohio State, at Michigan State, home v Wisconsin, at Iowa. Now go ahead and compare that to ND's top 4 games ( home Stanford, home MSU, at 7-loss Texas at 6-loss USC) tell me again who the joke is on? Please don't embarrass yourself any further by telling me how great the bottom half of your schedule is either.

Anyway, good luck to ND in 2017 - this season is already over for you.

Could be. But it's over for Michigan as well. This years annual evisceration is in Columbus. And East Lansing. Harbaugh needs to work on the punt game and stop eating his own boogers on TV.

Reactions: vmpaul34
well Headwaters Michigan state will probably lose a few games this year as they lost a lot of starters and looked bad against a bad fcs team in furman and wisc isn't hasn't proved yet that there not another 8-4 type team because LSU isn't what they were a few years back and we all know iowa will go back to being a 7-5 type team as they only contend for conf titles once every 4 years or so. don't know how I should be embarrassed when every team you just mentioned not counting osu will probably not reach double digit victories this season

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT