ADVERTISEMENT

Officially Official: Army vs. ND prediction thread.

MTIrish98

Posts Like A Champion
Mar 28, 2011
Montana
It is Wednesday...back to maddening topics that matter -- ND football!

The black knights of the Hudson would love to wipe the ND streak off the books. They're playing well under their new coach and have 4 quarters of film on how to use their offensive system to beat their arch enemy from the 1940's.

ND, however, is undefeated when Shamrocking 'round the world. The defense also got 4 quarters of extra practice in last weekend, so they'll be ready. The young studs have seen the option in live action. Plus, nobody does Navy's thing better than Navy, so...

Army -- 24
ND -- 37

Enjoy it folks. Might be the last win for a while.

Reactions: nemeth#5
Brian Kelly or the offense or the defense or the special teams will find a way to lose this game. Good teams find a way to win bad teams find a way to lose.
Army - 28
Irish - 27

Reactions: end_23 and Kelso86
there is no way on earth Kelly survives a loss to Army! no way! He would be as gone as HRC!

The way this season is going ... I have no clue.

All depends on what scheme Kelly thinks will work. He does NOT have one scheme that he dares everybody else to stop. He keeps changing from week to week based on what he thinks the opponents will "give" him.

Reactions: end_23
my concern is that ND will probably lose Sanford after the season. But Heck, he has not been much impact towards offsetting the impact Kelly has on the games.

Army ND always brings back great memories when my Church loaded a couble of busses of Sub Alums and
their families made the trip to West Point . Not only were the football games great, but so were the West Point milatary Legends and the beautif campus on te Hudson !
ND should win by at least two Touchdowns, but Then Kelly may lose it by one touchdown.
Tough call ND by 10.

Army is similar to , but not as good as Navy. N.D. should win unless the team is totally demoralized by this dismal season. After this , we are looking at two almost certain losses to wind up the year. What a disappointing year.

Can ND beat Army? Yes they can....as long as special teams don't make disastrous mistakes, offense doesn't give Army the gift of an interception, or the defense look as porous as a screen door on a submarine. I could understand 6 losses if they were to top 25 talent but this team is losing to teams with records almost as bad as theirs. The Irish have fallen completely off of the football radar, something I haven't seen in a very long time. My gut says if there is a way for the Irish to lose to Army they will find a way. But my heart wants to predict an Irish win. So, I'm predicting ND 21 - Army 17.

Reactions: nemeth#5
I'm saying it now. If ND losses to Army Kelly is gone!!!! Whether it's next week, by the end of the weekend, or at the end of the season, no ND coach can overcome a 3-4 win season that includes losses to both Army and Navy.

Do I think they will lose to Army? No. I'll say ND-41 Army-24. Will I now be shocked if they lose to Army? Also no. This regime has proven they are perfectly capable of losing any game on their schedule.

It is Wednesday...back to maddening topics that matter -- ND football!

The black knights of the Hudson would love to wipe the ND streak off the books. They're playing well under their new coach and have 4 quarters of film on how to use their offensive system to beat their arch enemy from the 1940's.

ND, however, is undefeated when Shamrocking 'round the world. The defense also got 4 quarters of extra practice in last weekend, so they'll be ready. The young studs have seen the option in live action. Plus, nobody does Navy's thing better than Navy, so...

Army -- 24
ND -- 37

Enjoy it folks. Might be the last win for a while.
ND 31
Army 17

ND wins big. We all salute the Cadets and wish them peace and safety in whatever their duty takes them. Get ready for Senior Day and perhaps DK's last game at the stadium.

Big? Why? I want to know why you think ND wins big? Tell me......

If I did explain why, you wouldn't understand anyway, so what's the use? You just mad youngster, because you wanted Helton fired and I called you on it. You didn't know why you wanted a coach from another team fired, you just did. Good thing youngsters aren't in charge of the hiring and firing process.

I will stay true to my prediction that the only game Irish players get up for is USC. That being said the Army game is a toss up, the VA. Tech game most likely a loss and a win or spirited loss against USC.

ND wins big. We all salute the Cadets and wish them peace and safety in whatever their duty takes them. Get ready for Senior Day and perhaps DK's last game at the stadium.

ND won big because Army is not as talented as Navy plus ND has had the Navy game to prep for Army. It doesn't take a genius to figure this out. Those who didn't have this figured out please step to the back of the line. "Tough time covering the spread", "Army 31 ND 17", "Army game is a toss up", "Somehow it will be a close game", "Army 43 Irish 41", "Brian Kelly or the offense or the defense or Special Teams will find a way to lose this game". This was all bulletin board material for our players. Thanks for helping out with the win.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT