ADVERTISEMENT

Offense Question

Blessed and Favored

Irish Insider
Feb 26, 2015
I am not looking for a fight. I am looking for honest opinions. When did the offense really begin to peak, when Book became the starter at quarterback or when Williams was inserted into the line up at running back? I ask because I believe that much of Book's success is due to a strong running game which was not evident at the beginning of the season.

It can be both. It can be that book’s accuracy makes the offense have rhythm and dexter’s threat opens thing up. The thing is, it wasn’t as if we didn’t have guys open when wimbush was playing, we did. He just couldn’t hit them at the same clip that book can.

I am not looking for a fight. I am looking for honest opinions. When did the offense really begin to peak, when Book became the starter at quarterback or when Williams was inserted into the line up at running back? I ask because I believe that much of Book's success is due to a strong running game which was not evident at the beginning of the season.

Not sure there is or can be one single answer to this. Book obviously progressed and got better the more he played. Obviously Dexter's return was huge. The WR's and Alize all started picking up their games along the way, etc., etc.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT