ADVERTISEMENT

Notre Dame Football Recruiting: 5-Star DE Elijah Rushing sets official visit with the Irish

Best news I've heard in a while on the recruiting front we landed an official visit from a five star

No 5 star DE will ever sign with ND in this NIL environment. Even if we got an early pledge it’s just bc Bama or Georgia havent turned the heat on yet. Waste of time.

Reactions: chaseball

It's not looking good... I didn't know Jason Taylor is the d-line coach at Miami. He apparently left a big impression on Elijah. If I'm an edge, who better than Taylor to teach me? It's like DB's going to Colorado to learn from Coach Prime. Of all the 2024 elite talent we've offered, this kid seems like a perfect fit to replace Keeley but I think we're on the outside looking in.

It's not looking good... I didn't know Jason Taylor is the d-line coach at Miami. He apparently left a big impression on Elijah. If I'm an edge, who better than Taylor to teach me? It's like DB's going to Colorado to learn from Coach Prime. Of all the 2024 elite talent we've offered, this kid seems like a perfect fit to replace Keeley but I think we're on the outside looking in.
Hes a long shot

No 5 star DE will ever sign with ND in this NIL environment. Even if we got an early pledge it’s just bc Bama or Georgia havent turned the heat on yet. Waste of time.
It was like a punch to the gut to read this but it doesn't make it any less correct

Reactions: adrian1477
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT