ADVERTISEMENT

Notre Dame 7.0 Over Michigan State

I was thinking 3 pts like pers as I think it'll end up being a 20-17 type game. should be a great game having two good teams pounding each other in the trenches. this is one of those game where you better put on your big boy pants and be ready for a physical hard hitting game as the Spartans are going to want to pound the ball down the throats of our irish

I was thinking 3 pts like pers as I think it'll end up being a 20-17 type game. should be a great game having two good teams pounding each other in the trenches. this is one of those game where you better put on your big boy pants and be ready for a physical hard hitting game as the Spartans are going to want to pound the ball down the throats of our irish

20-17? I don't see MSU stopping ND's offense nor is it likely we hold them to 17 points.

Up to as high as 8 today...... Vegas is usually right or damn close it it.... hope they are this time as well......

Last week ND was favored by 28 points, score was 39-10, I'll go with the bookies, State-31 ND-38

I get the feeling if ND wins 7-6, this message board will have another meltdown!

Michigan State is not a game where style points or how you look winning matters. A win is a win is a win. In this game, that's all that counts.

I disagree. With Kizer and the high octane offense of the Irish a two or three score win against a ranked team will get people talking about us again. I think Mstate is not that good this year.

Reactions: Irish Grandeur
Then hopefully the result will support that feeling. Right now they are ranked six spots ahead of us.

I know they are ranked higher than us. That is why I think a multiple score win will make ND look better. Just like in 2012 when Michigan State was ranked much higher than us but ended with like 5 or 6 losses just don't think Michigan State can hang with our offense and Kizer. Rankings don't mean anything right now especially since Mstate has not been tested. I could be wrong . I predicted the Irish to beat Texas 24 to 13 and I was way off especially with the defense.

The oddsmakers could be mistakenly thinking that ND has an actual home field advantage. But alas, zero intimidation factor there. I'm sure it will be a nice pleasant atmosphere for the opponent, and Kelly will dial up his usual random plays that will show no feel for the flow of the game and have us all scratching our heads. If this qualifies as a "big game," I sure don't like Kelly's chances of winning it.

Up to as high as 8 today...... Vegas is usually right or damn close it it.... hope they are this time as well......
Vegas had Georgia -53 point favorites last weekend against Nicholls State. They won by 2. Vegas can be beaten if you're smart. I went 5-1 last weekend on college/NFL.

Keep in mind that a point spread from Vegas isn't necessarily the expected win margin an expert predicts, its the betting line where the money comes in evenly for both sides. Moving the line above 7 points means they are trying to get more MSU money in the pool.

Reactions: nemeth#5
Hope Vegas sees something in this ND team that I'm missing. I think this is Kelly's least talented ND team since 2010. And Dantonio with two weeks to prepare?? You have to think this comes down to the wire.

Winning 7-6 on a missed PAT would be fine with me.

Bingo. This is a huge rivalry game.

One of the greatest plays I ever witnessed was in East Lansing. '76? We were sitting in and end zone and it looked like the QB was going to bootleg after a fake hand off. When he turned to go in the opposite direction Jame Browner hadn't been fooled and took the ball from the QB before he could put it away and ran down the middle of the field alone for a TD. It was really weird because he was running right on the line of my seat and all I could see was his uniform getting smaller and smaller.... It had to be at least 70 yards....at least that's how I remember it...definite beers involved...

Bingo. This is a huge rivalry game.

One of the greatest plays I ever witnessed was in East Lansing. '76? We were sitting in and end zone and it looked like the QB was going to bootleg after a fake hand off. When he turned to go in the opposite direction Jame Browner hadn't been fooled and took the ball from the QB before he could put it away and ran down the middle of the field alone for a TD. It was really weird because he was running right on the line of my seat and all I could see was his uniform getting smaller and smaller.... It had to be at least 70 yards....at least that's how I remember it...definite beers involved...
I went to the '78 game in East Lansing. Dooley's had to be one of the most fun bars I had ever been in. From what I can remember. Spent the night as one of around 30 to 40 Domers sleeping on the floor in the study lounge of an MSU dorm.

I went to the '78 game in East Lansing. Dooley's had to be one of the most fun bars I had ever been in. From what I can remember. Spent the night as one of around 30 to 40 Domers sleeping on the floor in the study lounge of an MSU dorm.

Yep, crazy fun.... it's such a great road trip....A girl from my High School went there and we hooked up with her and her friends. She had "elevated" her partying abilities. I'm not sure if any of us slept until we got back to SB. Maybe a couple of hours...sure it was the same with you...

Factoid: I think Kirk Gibson was on the squad back then...

Yep, crazy fun.... it's such a great road trip....A girl from my High School went there and we hooked up with her and her friends. She had "elevated" her partying abilities. I'm not sure if any of us slept until we got back to SB. Maybe a couple of hours...sure it was the same with you...

Factoid: I think Kirk Gibson was on the squad back then...
Yes he was. Played the old flanker position.

Reactions: cgvr
Early season polls are as relevant as cvgrs' babling posts.

Yep, and article after article are now quoting my detailed research on our inept D which you've seen for months....

Your next good post will be your first.

Years ago the Yankees had a kangaroo court to determine who the dumbest Yankee was... It came down to Mickey Rivers and Lou Pinella. Rivers won by stating that Pinella was "so stupid that he couldn't spell IQ."

I thought that you might give Irishjohn a run for his money. Now I'm certain of it...

Yep, and article after article are now quoting my detailed research on our inept D which you've seen for months....

Your next good post will be your first.

Years ago the Yankees had a kangaroo court to determine who the dumbest Yankee was... It came down to Mickey Rivers and Lou Pinella. Rivers won by stating that Pinella was "so stupid that he couldn't spell IQ."

I thought that you might give Irishjohn a run for his money. Now I'm certain of it...
We are all awaiting your next post complaining about the offense..lol. Cluelessvgr.
Nobody reads the crap you post. You are a grumpy old man.

Vegas had Georgia -53 point favorites last weekend against Nicholls State. They won by 2. Vegas can be beaten if you're smart. I went 5-1 last weekend on college/NFL.
This made me laugh...... you are destined to go 0-6 this week.

We are all awaiting your next post complaining about the offense..lol. Cluelessvgr.
Nobody reads the crap you post. You are a grumpy old man.
You do...as I said you just aren't the brightest bulb.... as I stated before the TX debacle...Mr Potato Head's indecisiveness picking a QB was an error...read your wise ass remark.... I am convinced that if I added your IQ with the roid raged neanderthal from FL I wouldn't reach triple digits...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT