ADVERTISEMENT

Notre Dame’s Athletic Department is set to announce a “nine figure” new Football complex on campus

I likey the new AD is on the ball keeping up with the ages and the SEC. In addition, major upgrade in coaches and took care of Golden with a new contract something Sawbones did not accomplish. He also mentioned that ND needed to get with the NIL program to be competitive. Welcome to the 20th century.
I ponder on how many players ND missed out on because the bag man cometh and the bag man taketh away at least 10. Now the bag man is on ND’s side and the ND’s bag man’s pockets are not empty.
Another testament on how hard ND’s coaching staff has to work on the recruiting trail considering ND’s academic restraints have limited the Irish to fish in a limited pond, no NIL and outdated facilities yet, this years team has more talent than any team ND has put on the field in 10 years just get by A&M and ND could run the table.

I likey the new AD is on the ball keeping up with the ages and the SEC. In addition, major upgrade in coaches and took care of Golden with a new contract something Sawbones did not accomplish. He also mentioned that ND needed to get with the NIL program to be competitive. Welcome to the 20th century.
I ponder on how many players ND missed out on because the bag man cometh and the bag man taketh away at least 10. Now the bag man is on ND’s side and the ND’s bag man’s pockets are not empty.
Another testament on how hard ND’s coaching staff has to work on the recruiting trail considering ND’s academic restraints have limited the Irish to fish in a limited pond, no NIL and outdated facilities yet, this years team has more talent than any team ND has put on the field in 10 years just get by A&M and ND could run the table.
Odd post.

Reactions: NDinNJ
Swarbrick was the AD when Golden got his extension and Denbrock got hired. And he was the AD who was here when we got the NBC deal and UA deal. And Swarbrick was the main guy with this new athletic dept. Pete didn't put it together in the last month.

I'm high on him too but we have to see what he does first

Swarbrick was the AD when Golden got his extension and Denbrock got hired. And he was the AD who was here when we got the NBC deal and UA deal. And Swarbrick was the main guy with this new athletic dept. Pete didn't put it together in the last month.

I'm high on him too but we have to see what he does first
Thank You.

I liked CMF's quote on the building and recruiting. We'll see in the fall, but he is proving to be a very good recruiter. A lot of top ten at their position guys on the field yesterday, especially at LB! Bryce Young #6, KVA #4, and also, CJ #6, with Lambert #8, and Young #4 not even on campus yet. Older guys like Sneed #5 and Raridon #2, Love #5, Schrauth #5 are starting to show how good they are. But this year's group: So far with the guys on campus, and hopefully with the guys coming this summer, there is not one Jordan Johnson in this group. And, CMF and his staff are proving very good at finding lower rated guys who have NFL talent once developed: Gilbert, A. Williams look to join Morrison, Gray, Bowen and Ausberry, Talich -- in that group. Sorry to piss in your cereal, Chase but CMF is building something special at ND. ; )

Thank You.
The new AD has been in waiting for how long???? Since last year some time. Thank you. Swabrick would not spend much the whole time BK was at ND. Most posters believe the reason why MF got the job was he more cost effective than the other coaches or Swabrick did not want to pay the buy out for the Utah coach or other coaches and all the sudden all these years of pinching every dime he decides to open the bank account by extending Golden’s contract . Denbrock cost ND a pretty penny and you think that was Swabrick idea. BK has been complaining for years about the facilities, but all of the sudden Swabrick gives in and ND spends 100 million. This was the doing of the new AD. ND will divulge in the NIL pretty soon, but that will be Swabrick’s doing.
You do not go from being that conservative his entire tenure to opening up the bank account at the end of his tenure. This was the doing of someone else

• Haha
Reactions: NDinNJ and Golson5
The new AD has been in waiting for how long???? Since last year some time. Thank you. Swabrick would not spend much the whole time BK was at ND. Most posters believe the reason why MF got the job was he more cost effective than the other coaches or Swabrick did not want to pay the buy out for the Utah coach or other coaches and all the sudden all these years of pinching every dime he decides to open the bank account by extending Golden’s contract . Denbrock cost ND a pretty penny and you think that was Swabrick idea. BK has been complaining for years about the facilities, but all of the sudden Swabrick gives in and ND spends 100 million. This was the doing of the new AD. ND will divulge in the NIL pretty soon, but that will be Swabrick’s doing.
You do not go from being that conservative his entire tenure to opening up the bank account at the end of his tenure. This was the doing of someone else
Garbage.

What a simpleton. Do you actually believe the new AD who came in last year and was not the AD, but shadowing the actual AD, convinced the administration in a few months to open up the purse strings and build a new facility, pay Golden and hire Denbrock. lol 😂

I've got a bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to sell you. 😂

Was well underway before Pete

Exactly, the architectural drawings for that project probably took over a year to get finalized.
Yes. First capital budget for such was submitted in 2019. COVID punted it into 2021. Money given then to do exactly as you say, initial eng/arch drawings and env scope estimates. Advanced to financing stage last year.

Pretty locked up then

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT