ADVERTISEMENT

New ND inhouse NIL collective "RALLY"

chaseball

I've posted how many times?
Sep 8, 2007
this news is probably a year old in internet time by now, but I dont think ive seen it posted on this forum yet.

ND also just signed a composite 5-star basketball prospect and the timing of this new "Rally" NIL collective is oddly close. Hope this is all good signs of things to come in the NIL space/talent acquisition side of mens basketball and football programs going forward.

On Monday [9-23-24] Notre Dame announced the launch of RALLY, “a collective and lifestyle agency for the next iteration of collegiate athletics dedicated to creating meaningful and market-based name, image and likeness (NIL) opportunities for Notre Dame student-athletes.”

Last edited:
this news is probably a year old in internet time by now, but I dont think ive seen it posted on this forum yet.

ND also just signed a composite 5-star basketball prospect and the timing of this new "Rally" NIL collective is oddly close. Hope this is all good signs of things to come in the NIL space/talent acquisition side of mens basketball and football programs going forward.

On Monday [9-23-24] Notre Dame announced the launch of RALLY, “a collective and lifestyle agency for the next iteration of collegiate athletics dedicated to creating meaningful and market-based name, image and likeness (NIL) opportunities for Notre Dame student-athletes.”

real ND fans knew about it so that is why you didn't

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT