ADVERTISEMENT

ND Tight Ends

I love that ND is called TE U or OL U. But I want to start being known as QB U.

So Brock Wright is finally living up to his potential as a former elite recruit. I remember I was scoffed at when I said he might have a good senior year and have a real impact commensurate with his high billing. And they were right, he didn't do anything special, and his entire career was quite unremarkable, heck he never even a regular starter.

But I guess he really did have the goods the whole time. He just needed to wait until he got to the pros. Maybe he got the benefit of the doubt from NFL coaches because was a product of TE U.....

So Brock Wright is finally living up to his potential as a former elite recruit. I remember I was scoffed at when I said he might have a good senior year and have a real impact commensurate with his high billing. And they were right, he didn't do anything special, and his entire career was quite unremarkable, heck he never even a regular starter.

But I guess he really did have the goods the whole time. He just needed to wait until he got to the pros. Maybe he got the benefit of the doubt from NFL coaches because was a product of TE U.....
It’s called playing behind Durham Smythe, Cole Kmet, Tommy Tremble (all in NFL), MM (about to be top ten pick)….plus freak athletes like Mack (played 3 yrs on taxi squad) and George Takacs (BC)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT