ADVERTISEMENT

ND 'Reps" Day two

Like the tempo the Dex W runs at. Even in a practice setting he looks like a footballer!

McGlinchey looks huge and mean. Good call on Dexter and nice catch for claypool. I was wondering how he'd progress being he probably hasn't had the experience against top talent.

McGlinchey looks huge and mean. Good call on Dexter and nice catch for claypool. I was wondering how he'd progress being he probably hasn't had the experience against top talent.
Liking everything except for Deshone looking down his slot receiver He has a lot to learn on deception and not telegraphing plays

DK has a lot to learn ? Judged by a couple minute vid? This next part is confusing as hell. Watching CFD today, co-host Charles Arbuckle talked with his "good buddy" Todd Light and Todd told him that DK is playing lights out. He is running the offense exactly like BK wants him to. But, not so fast my friends, Todd went on to say that MZ is a nightmare for the defense in 3rd down situations. He extends plays. Throws accurate fastballs. Knows the routine. So, the average fan is no closer to knowing who will start then at the start of Fall camp. Bet the players know. Bet the staff knows. Who is the offense responding to? What QB makes the rest of the offense play better? Big time drama. Someone will not be happy.

Reactions: greengael
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT