18Oregon State0-03650NR18/18
19Oklahoma0-03200NR19/19
20North Carolina0-03150NR20/20
21Wisconsin0-03090NR21/21
22Mississippi0-03030NR22/22
23Tulane0-02250NR23/23
24Texas Tech0-02000NR24/24
25Texas A&M

Georgia only has #10 Tennessee scheduled in the top ten. Easy ride to the post season for the Dawgs.
USC does not play a single top 10 pre season team. Obviously if ND can beat Ohio State and Clemson they would be top 3....possibly Top 10 with just an Ohio State win and Clemson loss. Clemson only plays Florida State in top 10.

Pre-season polls, especially from the coaches who only concern themselves with who they play, are IMO, not worth the paper they are printed on.

Simply click bait.

Reactions: NDinNJ
USC does not play a single top 10 pre season team. Obviously if ND can beat Ohio State and Clemson they would be top 3....possibly Top 10 with just an Ohio State win and Clemson loss. Clemson only plays Florida State in top 10.

USC has some tough games. ND, Oregon, Washington and Utah.

Magic 8 Ball says 10-2 for the Trojans.

Georgia only has #10 Tennessee scheduled in the top ten. Easy ride to the post season for the Dawgs.
Sad but true.

ND has a difficult schedule, but if you want to win the NC you almost always have to beat all of your opponents

Agree, these polls are useless till around week 4-5. Shouldn't even have them till then
"Agree, these polls are useless till around week 4-5. Shouldn't even have them till then"

A lot of writers would lose their jobs -- and the talking heads would have nothing to talk about -- lol

But I agree. Play some games 1st

That's a erroneous way to look at the quality of a schedule.

A schedule can be challenging in other ways than the amount of "top 10 teams" you play.

For instance, ND plays three ranked teams this year, but the rest of their schedule is total dog turd mostly teams ranked in the bottom 3rd of the FBS.

Georgia will be playing most of their schedule against good SEC teams that are ranked in the top half of the FBS even if those teams aren't "ranked"

The coaches and AP poll are very limited antiquated way of ranking teams anyway so I don't even know why we're discussing these polls.

SP+ preseason projections are the way to go but they are behind ESPN insider paywall now so I can't post them for conversation like i have in years past.

A schedule can be challenging in other ways than the amount of "top 10 teams" you play.

For instance, ND plays three ranked teams this year, but the rest of their schedule is total dog turd mostly teams ranked in the bottom 3rd of the FBS.

Georgia will be playing most of their schedule against good SEC teams that are ranked in the top half of the FBS even if those teams aren't "ranked"

The coaches and AP poll are very limited antiquated way of ranking teams anyway so I don't even know why we're discussing these polls.

SP+ preseason projections are the way to go but they are behind ESPN insider paywall now so I can't post them for conversation like i have in years past.

I don't know that I agree. Georgia has maybe one game during the regular season that *might* make them sweat. Tennessee in Nov and it is doubtful the Vols will be as good as they were last season. And even with one loss, the committee will vote the Dawgs into the playoff. My best guess is they will go either undefeated or one loss into the playoff.

If the SEC played a rotating schedule and Georgia had to face Bama, LSU, Tennessee and someone OOC more stout than Georgia Tech, THAT would be a challenging schedule. Dawgs would still probably do no worse than one loss, but at least it would be somewhat interesting.

Now, if you are picked as the 15th best team and you have to play eight games vs teams ranked 18th to 30th, I agree. That would be a challenging schedule. But we are talkin' Georgia here.

godzilla-vs.gif

You just exposed yourself as the FRAUD you are. At least look at Georgia's schedule before you make this ludicrous comment unless you believe
UT Martin
UAB
Ball State
Kentucky
Vanderbilt
Georgia Tech
are all in the top half of the FBS. 😂 That's 6 games against bottom dwellers and FCS teams, stop with your SP+ crap it's garbage.

Wrong about our schedule. @NC State, @ Louisville, @ Duke and vs. Pitt are all quality opponents.

Georgia was supposed to play Oklahoma this season. But, the SEC nixed the series because of Oklahoma starting in the SEC in 2024. Which seems illogical considering OU's schedule doesn't have Georgia on it for an SEC opponent in 2024.

Georgia’s schedule is awful. Twisting and turning it to try and make it tough because it’s an SEC schedule is a huge reach. They should run the table in the regular season.

Reactions: BGI User 756
You just exposed yourself as the FRAUD you are. At least look at Georgia's schedule before you make this ludicrous comment unless you believe
UT Martin
UAB
Ball State
Kentucky
Vanderbilt
Georgia Tech
are all in the top half of the FBS. 😂 That's 6 games against bottom dwellers and FCS teams, stop with your SP+ crap it's garbage.
Yikes! Exposed indeed. What a NARP. Georgia/LSU with 63rd ranked SOS, ND @ 18.

I just got clickbaited to Stanford & ND to the BUG10.

It was paywalled.

Its really quite interesting and so enlightening that you shared this with us. Never knew that in order to win a NC that you have to beat most of your opponents! SMH
Some people are uninformed and think that you have to be undefeated in order to win the NC. I was just trying to enlighten them, as I’m often called upon to try to enlighten you !

Reactions: NDinNJ
USC has some tough games. ND, Oregon, Washington and Utah.

Magic 8 Ball says 10-2 for the Trojans.
The two teams I'm staying away from betting - on or against - is USC and OSU. If those teams can figure out a way to play decent defense for a change,,,,watch out. Those two could have the top offenses in the country in 2023.

The two teams I'm staying away from betting - on or against - is USC and OSU. If those teams can figure out a way to play decent defense for a change,,,,watch out. Those two could have the top offenses in the country in 2023.

Nah. OSU's offense will take a step back with a new QB. Their defense should be a little bit better though.

USC should be better than last year's team. But Utah, Oregon & ND will be tough to get past unscathed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT