ADVERTISEMENT

ND, my school

DieHard_Irish

Posts Like A Champion
Aug 27, 2010
is no longer about winning championships, that all sounds good, but the fact is, ND is about making money. Just look at how the ticket prices go up every year. My tickets for the Duke game sit at a face value of $170. Just ridiculous when you think about it. As it is run now this school, my school, will never again win a national championship. Sad but true.

is no longer about winning championships, that all sounds good, but the fact is, ND is about making money. Just look at how the ticket prices go up every year. My tickets for the Duke game sit at a face value of $170. Just ridiculous when you think about it. As it is run now this school, my school, will never again win a national championship. Sad but true.

You just realized this? :(

I said years ago that after Holtz was fired the administration tried to make ND into a theme park for college football fans. They knew everyone would keep spending that cash, especially at the favorite deposit spot known as the book store. Honestly how many top programs have 30% of their stadium filled with opposing fans every game, well unless it's a smaller team like Duke and then it's only 20% lol. By the way Duke is a decent team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT