ADVERTISEMENT

ND Home Game Tickets Question

Get Nasty

I've posted how many times?
Jul 26, 2006
Taking my daughter to the Miami (OH) game. I've always had tickets in advance of the game. I don't have tickets currently, and know it won't be an issue to get them.

My question is with the new digital ticketing only, can you get them day of the game, and or what's the best time to buy them online through seat geek for a not big game like the Miami (OH) game? I assume scalping is far less than it used to be at ND games.

Thank you

Good question. Curious myself. I went every year for many years, sometimes twice until 2019 and never had an issue getting great seats on game day for fair prices for big games to well below face for lesser games.

Big Jeff is/was my favourite scalper and you could find him out front of O'Rourke's on Friday night or Saturday. Wonder if he is still around. I plan on attending possibly the Miami game or Stanford so would love to know the situation now.

Reactions: Get Nasty
Taking my daughter to the Miami (OH) game. I've always had tickets in advance of the game. I don't have tickets currently, and know it won't be an issue to get them.

My question is with the new digital ticketing only, can you get them day of the game, and or what's the best time to buy them online through seat geek for a not big game like the Miami (OH) game? I assume scalping is far less than it used to be at ND games.

Thank you
For what it's worth for years we would purchase tickets through the visiting school. Not sure if that is an option anymore. Happy hunting ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Get Nasty
Yep, this the official site for ND tickets after ND sells them all (they have for miami some how).

I'm just wondering if any one has used this and if more seats become available closer to the game, prices go down or up, etc for a NON big game like miami (OH). Also, is there any scalping?
I do know that if the visiting team does not sell their allotment by a certain date those are returned to ND to sell.

That's what I do for away games
My Dad always had tickets to ND home games when I was young. Never really wondered how he had acquired them until I started going with friends. He always got them from the opposing school. Apparently it was much easier back then.

My Dad always had tickets to ND home games when I was young. Never really wondered how he had acquired them until I started going with friends. He always got them from the opposing school. Apparently it was much easier back then.
I really don't want to sit in the upper south east corner (not that there's a bad seat).

I just haven't been to a game since it went all digital. The physical tickets they had for some premium seats were awesome.

I really don't want to sit in the upper south east corner (not that there's a bad seat).

I just haven't been to a game since it went all digital. The physical tickets they had for some premium seats were awesome.
Send me a message. I can get you tix at face

I usually buy off of a scalper, somewhere on or near campus. Never have had an issue.

Enjoy the game w your daughter! You'll make a few great memories.

Reactions: 1Redrum
I usually buy off of a scalper, somewhere on or near campus. Never have had an issue.

Enjoy the game w your daughter! You'll make a few great memories.
How does scalping work with all tickets digital I think last year or two?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT