ADVERTISEMENT

ND athletics is mostly terrible right now.

11NCs

ND Expert
Mar 4, 2011
Football had a pretty good year, thank goodness. But everything else is terrible. Hockey started off great, now looks pathetic. MBB looks better than advertised but can’t play for 40 mins. WBB is a complete disaster. Hoping baseball, LAX and the rest can do something other than stink up the place. You know it’s beyond bad when the athletic dept keeps posting 5, 10, 20-year old videos of days gone by on Twitter and FB.

It's a baaaad winter right now. No way around it.

I believe 1994 was the last year that MBB, WBB and Hockey all failed to make the NCAA tournament. There's a good chance of that happening again this year, unless a team puts together a miracle weekend and wins a conference tournament.

Reactions: notredamerises23
our only hope for a great season by a winter sports team is probably going to be the fencing team as they are usually national title contenders just about every year. just saw on und.com that a male fencer just qualified for the Tokyo Olympics and that is good news for our irish

Reactions: Catholicfan95
our only hope for a great season by a winter sports team is probably going to be the fencing team as they are usually national title contenders just about every year. just saw on und.com that a male fencer just qualified for the Tokyo Olympics and that is good news for our irish
National champs two seasons ago, third last year, I think behind Ohio State and Columbia, who was the winner.

Women had a 3 point lead with 1:13. Come home strong with 4 turnovers and lose by 5.

just horrid.

Lost by 3, not 5.

But I agree, they couldn't hold a lead. Shooting was terrible, can't really rebound, can't catch passes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT