ADVERTISEMENT

Midgets

unclemikey

All Star
Nov 13, 2006
Do you like them with or without fava beans and a nice chianti?

I personally prefer a little drawn butter and a hearty cab.

Ara?

Originally posted by cgvr:
You are a douche.
I understand why you're not Happy. I totally get it.

So, are you Grumpy?

Originally posted by coloradohusky:
Ara is a retired midget? Did he retire from being Sneezy?
I know this Native American chick who is terrified of midgets. She said would like to eradicate all of them from Helena. ...but she cant do it...shes scared of them. Why the?

GO IRISH!!!

Jellykins kind of looks like a midget when he misses chest day at the gym. Is that who you are referring to UncleMikey?!?

Originally posted by MTIrish98:
Jellykins kind of looks like a midget when he misses chest day at the gym. Is that who you are referring to UncleMikey?!?
Mikey likes midgets.

GO IRISH!!!

If I am not mistaken No1e is a midget. Actually a "little person.". Ask him, I'm not kidding.

Originally posted by JElkins
I know this Native American chick who is terrified of midgets. She said would like to eradicate all of them from Helena. ...but she cant do it...shes scared of them. Why the?

GO IRISH!!!
No midgets left in Helena, Bobby Petrino left years ago!

Reactions: ClearTheWay
If I am not mistaken No1e is a midget. Actually a "little person.". Ask him, I'm not kidding.

Remind me again. Whats is the difference between a midget, "little person", and dwarf.
Secondly, do you think a midget, "little person", dwarf football league would take hold in the US?

Nope, No1e said he was 5'2", he towers over real midgets. It's just his way of trying to be somebody.

Originally posted by cheta41:

Originally posted by JElkins

GO IRISH!!!
No midgets left in Helena, Bobby Petrino left years ago!
I don't think they all left. I saw one midget who won the snowmobile grass drags in Helena, saw another chick midget.....get the?

GO IRISH!!!

m4.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT