ADVERTISEMENT

Merry Christmas Under the dome people. A sad Christmas for me.

Bodizephax

I've posted how many times?
Feb 24, 2012
Rikers Island (Lifer)
www.gstatic.com
My big sister l(she is the oldest-- I am from a big Irish catholic family--I have two brothers and five sisters--I am second youngest) is very ill and in critical condition. This just happened--her bone marrow is not producing red blood cells and the transfusions aren't helping.
She lives in upstate New York and I am down here in Mississippi praying she makes it.
*** She lives life to the fullest and goes down to New York city about every week end and does stand up comedy. The comedy is clean but very dry--good stuff.

*** I am praying for a Christmas miracle. And thanks to all you crazy Domers for your comradery and fellowship--it is fun ! And I hope all is well with you guys and hope you all have a Merry Christmas ! Thanks !

I will be praying for her and you Bodi. I know what you're walking through and I know that feeling too well. God Bless and praying for a miracle.

Reactions: Bodizephax
My big sister l(she is the oldest-- I am from a big Irish catholic family--I have two brothers and five sisters--I am second youngest) is very ill and in critical condition. This just happened--her bone marrow is not producing red blood cells and the transfusions aren't helping.
She lives in upstate New York and I am down here in Mississippi praying she makes it.
*** She lives life to the fullest and goes down to New York city about every week end and does stand up comedy. The comedy is clean but very dry--good stuff.

*** I am praying for a Christmas miracle. And thanks to all you crazy Domers for your comradery and fellowship--it is fun ! And I hope all is well with you guys and hope you all have a Merry Christmas ! Thanks !
My prayers for your sister...May God give her a miracle touch...

happy festivis and happy holidays to all. Though I have disagreed with a lot of your koolaid, it was all in fun. I hope your sister pulls through and that your family have a merry christmas

So sorry. will pray

Praying for you and your family.

Merry Christmas.

grotto_nativity.jpg

Bodi, just seeing this now. I too am from a big Irish Catholic family. 5 boys / 3 girls. I'm number 6.

I will say a prayer tonight for her. And again in the morning. May god bless us and your family during this difficult time.

Bodi, not much in this world is more important than family. I cherish them. I have prayed for God's healing touch upon her body. I trust His will be done. You will continue to be prayed for by many here. While we all banter with each other on the board, most of us enjoy the posts here and differing opinions. Yours also. May the Lord bless and keep you and yours well and your sis most of all.

Bodi,
My prayers for your sister and all your family ! Hope and pray that God hears all our prayers
and gives you and your famiy the miracle that we ask of Him ?

You are in My prayers and thoughts this holiday season Bodi

Health is the ultimate blessing in life and I hope your sister recovers

She sounds like an amazing person.

Best always to you and yours

Prayers for you

Prayers sent brother sorry to hear this

Bodi, Hoping things are getting better. Prayers for your sister, your family and friends are on their way. Peace in Christ.

My prayers are with your family

Thanks for all the support my under the dome friends.
My sister passed away last night in her sleep surrounded by family. She lived a full life right up until her sudden illness.
She will now join her late husband who died about twenty years ago in heaven.
...Peace

Bodi, so sorry to hear of your loss. I've thought of her every time I've visited this board since you shared her story with us, each time hoping for the best. I lost my only sister a year ago at age 67, and a day doesn't pass that I don't think of her, which is a good thing, and I suspect you'll do the same. Prayers for you and your family, and eternal life in God's presence for your wonderful sister.

My sister passed away last night in her sleep surrounded by family. She lived a full life right up until her sudden illness.
...Peace
Sorry Bodi,
Prayers will be said for your sister, you, your family and friends.
God bless you all.
Peace in Christ.

...Peace
prayers to you and your Bodi

...Peace
Bodi, I am so sorry

May Christ comfort you and yours at this time.

Last edited:
Prayers for you and your through these difficult days.

My wife of 43 years passed away in late summer so I am close to the pain of loss. What I have learned is the value of great friends and the love of family. My children and their families have also suffered, but we have all rallied together as their Mom would like. We just spent Christmas week at a beach house, the 15 of us laughed, enjoyed each other's company and told great stories about so many memories of them growing up. Now they are back home, in Boston, Kansas, Florida and California and we are only a phone call and our next visit away. Embrace those you love!

...Peace
Prayers and condolences to you and your family, Bodi!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT