ADVERTISEMENT

MBB vs Clemson

My Mama always said that new brooms sweep clean. I really liked the hire of Coach Shrews that Indiana pedagree was a huge deal in my eyes. If he can continue to build this program and recruit...it will seasons of Irish dancing!

I figured if the Irish could hang close in the first half they'd win. Now go make some noise in the conference tourney!

My Mama always said that new brooms sweep clean. I really liked the hire of Coach Shrews that Indiana pedagree was a huge deal in my eyes. If he can continue to build this program and recruit...it will seasons of Irish dancing!

I figured if the Irish could hang close in the first half they'd win. Now go make some noise in the conference tourney!
Coach Shrews will get the job done. It's fun to see the Irish beat teams with better personnel. Wait until he gets some more talent to SB!
I saw Markus Burton play in the Indiana/Kentucky game in Indianapolis last summer and I knew he was a baller after watching him in that game! He was the first Indiana Mr. Basketball to go to Notre Dame. Hopefully there are more in the future.

Coach Shrews will get the job done. It's fun to see the Irish beat teams with better personnel. Wait until he gets some more talent to SB!
I saw Markus Burton play in the Indiana/Kentucky game in Indianapolis last summer and I knew he was a baller after watching him in that game! He was the first Indiana Mr. Basketball to go to Notre Dame. Hopefully there are more in the future.
Small correction but I think Luke Zeller was Mr Basketball? Burton is pretty incredible though.

Reactions: irishalice

Watching this team now compared to the team we watched play Auburn and the Citadel, etc… is night and day. Coach deserves a ton of recognition for what he has accomplished. He took over an empty cupboard, cobbled together a team of freshmen recruits with some sophomore transfers, and has them playing great TEAM ball with aggressive hustle and winning against ACC opponents. I’m equally impressed with the in season growth and development of nearly every player. Coach Shrew is not going to take four years to return ND to the NCAA tourney. Future looks bright, and ND men’s basketball is fun to watch again!

Reactions: irishalice
Watching this team now compared to the team we watched play Auburn and the Citadel, etc… is night and day. Coach deserves a ton of recognition for what he has accomplished. He took over an empty cupboard, cobbled together a team of freshmen recruits with some sophomore transfers, and has them playing great TEAM ball with aggressive hustle and winning against ACC opponents. I’m equally impressed with the in season growth and development of nearly every player. Coach Shrew is not going to take four years to return ND to the NCAA tourney. Future looks bright, and ND men’s basketball is fun to watch again!
Yes! Both Irish teams are fun to watch! The progress the men have made over the season is amazing and I can't wait to see what next season brings. First though I expect them to finish out the season strong and put the ACC on notice during the conference tourney.

Reactions: Kelso86 and Telx1
Yes! Both Irish teams are fun to watch! The progress the men have made over the season is amazing and I can't wait to see what next season brings. First though I expect them to finish out the season strong and put the ACC on notice during the conference tourney.
Was out this morning and recorded the women’s game against Louisville, and just watched. Another night and day comparison to when they played a few weeks ago. Ivey has them playing really good perimeter defense with a ton of hustle. Watson was a different player in the second half. Citron’s defense was elite. Westbeld was physical on defense and fluid on offense. Hidalgo played fast and quick and dominated. Their play has really picked up and they seemed to have found a new gear for hustle and physicality to counter the more athletic teams. As you say, BOTH Irish teams are fun to watch!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT