ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville

I miss those Nebraska vs Oklahoma games on Thanksgiving weekend way back in the 60s and 70s.

Has NU checked out? They played inspired against Colorado. I know they lost
NU was playing inspired against Colorado until their starting QB went down with a season-ending injury. The guy who got beat out in the offseason for the starting job transferred so they now have a walk-on as their starter. That seems to be their main problem.

Reactions: tbonesays
NU was playing inspired against Colorado until their starting QB went down with a season-ending injury. The guy who got beat out in the offseason for the starting job transferred so they now have a walk-on as their starter. That seems to be their main problem.

It wasnt season-ending.

In fact, he started last week versus Michigan.

He is perfectly fine now.

Reactions: nemeth#5

Their main problem is a porous offensive line and a young, extremely shaky defense. Their QB Martinez will probably end up as the team's MVP. Most likely outcome is 3 or 4 wins this year.

I miss those Nebraska vs Oklahoma games on Thanksgiving weekend way back in the 60s and 70s.

Huskers and Sooners don't even seem to miss playing one another. It is kind of sad. It would be a cool annual OOC game, like Florida vs FSU or Georgia vs GTech.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT