ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s discuss the nauseating broadcast last night

therick824

Rockne's Water Boy
Oct 6, 2015
I absolutely cannot stand watching games without sounds, and I muted the broadcast at one point in the first half.

The incessant bashing of ND by both and especially Fowler was unbearable. Yes, we played a very poor first half - but you would have thought the game was over, the team was worthless and the season was a disaster. Complete sky is calling attitude even when the lead was cut into at 10-7.

Must have said 15 times each how poorly nD was playing, too business-like, not enough energy, too slow to handle USC speed, etc etc. All things we knew to be true but were beaten to a pulp over and over. Like they were getting giddy hoping for another Miami performance.

Fowler also repeatedly emphasized that some people don’t think ND belongs (“most would agree a win puts in playoffs” etc) - at least Kirk shut this down. But both agreed the ultimate seed could be 4.

It was probably the most biased and critical broadcast I have ever seen, ND or anyone else. Clemson playing at home in a tight game gets glossed over. No mention of the innumerable 3 point OU wins. You would have thought Osu had only played 1 game all season

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.