ADVERTISEMENT

kelly: " I think everybody needs to tap the brakes and relax.....

cgvr

I've posted how many times?
Jun 25, 2010
...So this narrative about, you know, it's all the defense's fault is, you know, just Monday morning quarterbacking....."

(Huh? Monday Morning quarterbacking? Yeah, it's just this game. It's the worst 2 year stretch in the history of ND defense and moving solidly into year 3. He's insufferably incompetent...)

"BRIAN KELLY: Everything that we do is collaborative. At the end of the day the defensive structure and what we're doing is run through me.

So anything that we do from a defensive standpoint has my signature on it. So, you know, I'm in the meetings. Brian and I are in communication, so anything more would be me taking on a role in more of a play calling and I'm not in that role, and I have somebody that can do that quite well."

Well that sure explains it... He's crazier than bodi....

http://www.asapsports.com/show_conference.php?id=123010

Last edited:
Reactions: end_23
...So this narrative about, you know, it's all the defense's fault is, you know, just Monday morning quarterbacking....."

(Huh? Monday Morning quarterbacking? Yeah, it's just this game. It's the worst 2 year stretch in the history of ND defense and moving solidly into year 3. He's insufferably incompetent...)

"BRIAN KELLY: Everything that we do is collaborative. At the end of the day the defensive structure and what we're doing is run through me.

So anything that we do from a defensive standpoint has my signature on it. So, you know, I'm in the meetings. Brian and I are in communication, so anything more would be me taking on a role in more of a play calling and I'm not in that role, and I have somebody that can do that quite well."

Well that sure explains it... He crazier than bodi....

Quit your belly aching and act like a man for once !

Geez, really?:) Deserve has nothing to do with it. I recognize this is a fan forum. One that we all share opinions. I also recognize when our team loses a heartbreaker, there are a lot of people that get upset and want to start firing people. I wonder if they hold themselves to the same standard they expect of everyone else. But I digress. You obviously have made up your mind that Kelly needs to be fired. I disagree. We will have to agree to disagree and continue to pull for the Irish.

Reactions: Bodizephax
KELLY will remain as long as JS is at ND. Jack clearly does not have the chutzpah to act.
Jack must be curled up in his happy place, "what me worry?"

Well that sure explains it... He crazier than bodi....

kelly: " I think everybody needs to tap the brakes and relax -- Just don't look in the rear view mirror and everything will be ok when you wake up

kelly: " I think everybody needs to tap the brakes and relax -- Just don't look in the rear view mirror and everything will be ok when you wake up

477361f3f133cb3f39386e9333b77922.jpg

What do you guys want Kelly to say? Do you honestly expect him to get pissed off and yelling expletives at a press conference after a game 1 loss? What would that achieve? I'm sure Kelly is furious with BVG and how the defense played. But that kind of business is addressed internally. He has to publicly remain supportive of his staff, until he fires them.

Either that or he took responsibility/accountability which a leader should do. But hey, maybe it's both!
Taking accountability would be dismissing his ****ing BFF from the staff and promoting or finding someone..anyone ...who can begin with some basic tackling.

What do you guys want Kelly to say? Do you honestly expect him to get pissed off and yelling expletives at a press conference after a game 1 loss? What would that achieve? I'm sure Kelly is furious with BVG and how the defense played. But that kind of business is addressed internally. He has to publicly remain supportive of his staff, until he fires them.

"Good by"

new meaning to the "40 year plan"

Reactions: Jtrader
I want to hear him say , once again , " We will clean up a couple of things on defense" . That should work.

Thank you. Some sanity in a sea of insanity.

"...expect him to get pissed off and yelling expletives at a press conference ..." no he saves that for his players!

This board is becoming insufferable and I used to really enjoy reading it. It would be nice to hear people talking football rather than the never ending constant wave of insults. You don't like Kelly, you've made your point abundantly clear. Is it necessary to say it every day and in the process hurl insult after insult at a person you don't even know?

Reactions: cgvr and irishalice
Geez, really?:) Deserve has nothing to do with it. I recognize this is a fan forum. One that we all share opinions. I also recognize when our team loses a heartbreaker, there are a lot of people that get upset and want to start firing people. I wonder if they hold themselves to the same standard they expect of everyone else. But I digress. You obviously have made up your mind that Kelly needs to be fired. I disagree. We will have to agree to disagree and continue to pull for the Irish.
Heartbreaker? Try heartbreakerS times 10. Kelly never gets it done in the big moments.

This board is becoming insufferable and I used to really enjoy reading it. It would be nice to hear people talking football rather than the never ending constant wave of insults. You don't like Kelly, you've made your point abundantly clear. Is it necessary to say it every day and in the process hurl insult after insult at a person you don't even know?

I wish people would leave perse and bug alone. Porky's fair game.

Kelly will never fire BVG. They either survive together, or go down with the ship.
I 100% believe he WILL eventually fire BVG. Based on his facial expressions on Saturday he might have wanted to fire him on the spot.

isn't Kelly at practice every practice session?
While players practice at the practice session dummy's practice is to practice unsound practicing techniques practically making practice a useless practice...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT