ADVERTISEMENT

Julian Okwara is the best defensive player in the Nation !

BodiTheGreat

Fighting Irish Fanatic
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2018
College and Pros ! No one gets an outside rush like Julian ! He is Notre Dames MVP !
He will make Tua eat dirt and spend most of the game in the Medical tent when we play Bama !
Go Irish ! Beat USC !

Reactions: zro pts4u
College and Pros ! No one gets an outside rush like Julian ! He is Notre Dames MVP !
He will make Tua eat dirt and spend most of the game in the Medical tent when we play Bama !
Go Irish ! Beat USC !

I think he's awesome. Don't get me wrong, the kid is a stud... But I don't think he's the best defensive end in the nation, let alone the best defensive player.

Watch some film of Josh Allen from Kentucky... That dude is a specimen. 6'5, 260lbs...

On the season....
80 tackles
13 sacks
5 forced fumbles
3 fumble recoveries

I love Julian Okwara but if Kentucky wanted to swap him 1-for-1 (for one year) I'd do it without a second thought, before they came down from their high!

Happy Thanksgiving Bodi. Wishing ya'll the best!

Reactions: BodiTheGreat
I think he's awesome. Don't get me wrong, the kid is a stud... But I don't think he's the best defensive end in the nation, let alone the best defensive player.

Watch some film of Josh Allen from Kentucky... That dude is a specimen. 6'5, 260lbs...

On the season....
80 tackles
13 sacks
5 forced fumbles
3 fumble recoveries

I love Julian Okwara but if Kentucky wanted to swap him 1-for-1 (for one year) I'd do it without a second thought, before they came down from their high!

Happy Thanksgiving Bodi. Wishing ya'll the best!
Happy Thanksgiving my Canadian friend !

*** Josh Allen doesn't have Khalid Kareem, Jerry Tillery, Daelyn Hayes, Tevon Coney and Drue Tranquill picking at the Turkey in Kentucky !

Reactions: zro pts4u
Great point IIO...Josh Allen is truly a man among boys...BUT..JO will be a top 10 pick after next season..still needs a little more upper body strength..check out his brother...perfect body type for a rush end..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT