ADVERTISEMENT

Julian Love- Head/ Hamstring?

ZORO50

ND Expert
Dec 28, 2008
Anyone know what really happened?

Brian Kelly said head but he went back in.

We know the protocol but unless you got KO’d by Mike Tyson- get back in there.

You think it was a medical vs staff.

I’d be pissed off as hell if I was coaching and he’s on the bike smiling and ready to go but wasn’t cleared while Vaughn is getting
Picked on like Clifford Jefferson was running around out there.

Reactions: TOMMY_23
Anyone know what really happened?

Brian Kelly said head but he went back in.

We know the protocol but unless you got KO’d by Mike Tyson- get back in there.

You think it was a medical vs staff.

I’d be pissed off as hell if I was coaching and he’s on the bike smiling and ready to go but wasn’t cleared while Vaughn is getting
Picked on like Clifford Jefferson was running around out there.
I hear you, if you watch the play he grabs his upper part of his hamstring, almost his ass. I don't know where the so called head injury happened. This makes no sense.

Reactions: TOMMY_23
Correct, with a head injury, you're quickly cleared to play or you're out. Kelly said he didn't pass the memory test. So he passed it a half hour later?? Either they mis diagnosed the injury and kept him out for no reason or they let him come back in at great peril to his overrall health! Can't have it both ways...

15 minutes in the tent.
10 minutes biking.
I’m sure ass hat Tom Reinaldi was trying to get someone to cry on the sidelines.
Seriously, WTF!
I’m steamed on this.

So now we are questioning our coaches and medical staff ... come on man, if he could have been back in there, he would have.

He had a device placed on his helmet when he came back I noticed. Small whiite device. I would doubt that was for a hamstring.

I didn’t see it prior. I would guess bike was to stay warmed up to go back in.

Anyone else seen it? I’m assuming it measures head impacts and would tell the doctors if he saw a second impact that was out of tolerance.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT