ADVERTISEMENT

Josh Adams = Eric Dickerson !!

Josh Adams is an absolute stud. How this kid wasn't rated higher coming out of high school is amazing to me. Seriously to say he is playing this great as a true freshman and fall enrollee is almost unbelievable. He has even picked up pass blocking schemes. He might be the starting running next season no matter who's back.

Josh Adams is an absolute stud. How this kid wasn't rated higher coming out of high school is amazing to me. Seriously to say he is playing this great as a true freshman and fall enrollee is almost unbelievable. He has even picked up pass blocking schemes. He might be the starting running next season no matter who's back.

Did you see Dexter Williams go ff LT for a TD - Kelly said it this morning kid is ultra talented . After watching his HS film I thought it was a farce that he was not a 5 star recruit .

Coaching staff has builta national championship level running attack

BTW where are all the sages bitching about Kelly always throwing the ball?

This might be the best running attack since R Brooks and R Waters ...and our 1st two backs on the depth chart are not playing . Heistand and Kelly have something very special going down

I love the optimism but Dickerson was better at getting pad level down right before contact.
To whomever said JA might start no matter who returns.....easy there fella. CJ returns and I believe he has one more year he will be the guy. Folston will be the odd one out unfortunately.
#34 is tremendous as well. As is JA.
But the straw stirring the drink on those younger guys is the line. They help CJ too but CJ is so natural and has the innate ability to get big, get thin, slow down, speed up. Run with power. Etc.
As I said sometimes things happen that are unfortunate one side. .but things that you just didn't know become a wonderful surprise.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT