ADVERTISEMENT

Football Watch Football Never Sleeps: Predictions and Projections for Notre Dame's 2024 season and beyond

Eric Hansen

I've posted how many times?
Staff
Dec 31, 2021
The first of two "Football Never Sleeps" renditions aired Wednesday night at 830 ET, with guest co-host and former Notre Dame offensive lineman Bob Morton joining me. I'll do a recruiting-only version of FNS on Saturday at a time TBA, with longtime recruiting analyst Tom Lemming serving as guest co-host. @Tyler James returns from vacation on Monday.

If you missed us live, you catch the replay anytime on YouTube. We made our fearless 2024 Notre Dame Football predictions, and broke down ND's wide receiver recruiting reboot. AND we answered questions live from viewers. SCADS of questions. In fact, we spent most of the hour doing that, and there were some really good ones.

Football Never Sleeps is sponsored by Legacy Heating & Air.

I hope you'll join us next time with questions or submit some ahead of time. Hit the bell to set a reminder to get notified when we go live.

In the future, if you'd like to submit questions, make sure you click through so you're watching on YouTube's site or in the YouTube app if you're on mobile. You can do so by clicking the headline at the top of the embedded video above. So where it says "Football Never Sleeps: ..." Or there should be spot that says "Watch on YouTube" in the bottom left.

Then to submit questions, there's a chat box to the right of the video on desktop or below the video on mobile.

Click here to subscribe to Inside ND Sports on YouTube.

Last edited:
Reactions: BGI3279
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.