ADVERTISEMENT

It Appears the Kool-Aid Cockroaches are Coming out of Hiding

Sarah_Plain_And_Tall

Shakes Down The Thunder
Sep 4, 2016
They must feel more comfortable that we will beat Nevada and all will be right in the World. Their hero Kelly will be crowned the Pope and BVG will be carried off the field. BUT:

What if we lose to Nevada? Will Bodi commit suicide with his Pom Pom's. Will Conutually Irish 35 try to swallow all is aliases? Will Echo try to choke himself with his gym student's jock? Will Pennick just sit in his Mom's basement contemplating suicide but not act because he is a coward?

What will the rest of the Kool-Aid Gang do? Stay tuned!!! Same bat time, same bat channel.

They must feel more comfortable that we will beat Nevada and all will be right in the World. Their hero Kelly will be crowned the Pope and BVG will be carried off the field. BUT:

What if we lose to Nevada? Will Bodi commit suicide with his Pom Pom's. Will Conutually Irish 35 try to swallow all is aliases? Will Echo try to choke himself with his gym student's jock? Will Pennick just sit in his Mom's basement contemplating suicide but not act because he is a coward?

What will the rest of the Kool-Aid Gang do? Stay tuned!!! Same bat time, same bat channel.

I wonder how many people here know the origin of "Kool-Aid drinkers"?

to answer you question, of course he is; no matter that attitude re Kelly, he cannot avoid the tie to ND. Even if he wanted to, he is captive, like the rest of us!

to answer you question, of course he is; no matter that attitude re Kelly, he cannot avoid the tie to ND. Even if he wanted to, he is captive, like the rest of us!
He posts with more intensity than our D... we should roll this cupcake Nevada team....then echo will return from his self imposed hiatus to tell all what a grand coach el porko is....

I wonder how many people here know the origin of "Kool-Aid drinkers"?

That's a great question. I think this site skews older, so you would have a higher percentage of people that could identify the origin than that of the general public.

Go Irish!

Hilarious. The cockroaches are out crowing about a win against one of the worst teams in CFB. The team looked horrible. Any other team in the top25 would have given them a beat down. Poor execution, unprepared, undisciplined and uninspired. The Kool-Aid crowd has become desperate, grasping at any straw they can. It is quite pathetic.

Hilarious. The cockroaches are out crowing about a win against one of the worst teams in CFB. The team looked horrible. Any other team in the top25 would have given them a beat down. Poor execution, unprepared, undisciplined and uninspired. The Kool-Aid crowd has become desperate, grasping at any straw they can. It is quite pathetic.
Please show us the quotes to which you are referring. There's nothing on this thread that indicates that.

Well I for one think if you don't like Kelly. Maybe you should do something about it instead of bashing people on an Internet board.

But maybe you are just the small of a person. That this is all you have. And if so.. I really do pity you

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT