ADVERTISEMENT

Is Dexter Williams the next Walter Payton ?

I used to think Bod was just a super optimistic fan ... now I know he's nothing but a troll. Funny none the less.

They both were # 34 and they both are players !!

Dexter Williams another tool in the Irish arsenal !

TOUCHDOWN Dexter !!

OT a buddy of mine used to play hoops with Payton and Fridge. He said when Fridge jumped he looked like a lava lamp.... carry on....
PS eric d had sub 10 100 speed in high school...

Reactions: Bodizephax
OT a buddy of mine used to play hoops with Payton and Fridge. He said when Fridge jumped he looked like a lava lamp.... carry on....
PS eric d had sub 10 100 speed in high school...

Being serious for a second-- Walter Payton was a great man on and off the field from what I have heard and read. Your friend was a lucky man to have played hoops with Walter. Great memories I bet.

Being serious for a second-- Walter Payton was a great man on and off the field from what I have heard and read. Your friend was a lucky man to have played hoops with Walter. Great memories I bet.
Lets hope they say the same thing about Williams in a few years.

Reactions: Bodizephax
I used to think Bod was just a super optimistic fan ... now I know he's nothing but a troll. Funny none the less.

Chase, I am not a troll. I was just enjoying the game so much today----I got a little carried away. (With the help of a bottle of grape flavored MD 20/20 Mad Dog !!)
Sorry Man !

14 and 0 !! 10 more wins !! I believe in the Irish !! All of us will experience Great joy !!
Go Irish !!
Beat Clemson !!

I said it before... he is some plant from probably USC, or another program that hates ND, here to write stupid crap so people can laugh at our fans.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT