ADVERTISEMENT

irish vs florida st game thread

Wow ND's fortunate Vasturia came up with the rebound off the missed 3.

Great night for ND. Checking over at und.com, I see that our hockey team won 5-0 over Providence in the HE tournament (must win 2 out of 3 though).

The Irish had to beat the Seminoles and the damn refs !!! The refs should be ashamed !! I don't care if I get fined !! The refs sucked !!

Welcome to the ACC. Being a long time Maryland resident and having to watch ACC games for years ... I've come to generally despise ACC refs.

I know, the calls usually go both ways, so I shouldn't complain. But sometimes it is the timing ... that is when a call is made ... can throw one team off.

In tonights game, they seemed to be letting FSU get away with lots of bumps on our ball handlers. But glad we held on and won.

Reactions: Bodizephax
florida st has a really good team and so i'm not surprised they came back late to make it close. duke will be tough to beat now that they are playing like the team that was ranked so high in the preseason but if our irish play like they did against UVA and play the way they played the first half last night then they'll have a shot

Great win! Going for our 2nd ACC crown in 3 years! Go Irish!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT