ADVERTISEMENT

irish mbb vs BC

coolirish9

Posts Like A Champion
Jun 7, 2011
the game is on now but it's in blackout for directv but also on blackout on espn3. is anyone else having problems watching the game

Yes. Does anyone know why? I have not seen last several games because of this aside from Duke game. Is this an ACC thing??

well I have the sports package on directv and still can't get the game due to blackout. it's highway robbery when they charge a lot of money for the sports package but then blackout games. I guess i'll listen the the audio version on und.com

For me, in Maryland, its blacked out on ESPN3. But its on TV via Comcast Sports Network.

Watching the game … and ND doesn't look that sharp. Colson is doing well, but the rest of the team, in my opinion, isn't playing up to what they can.

we played a little better in the second half to pull out an easy win to win for our 6th conference road game in which jack Nolan said was a new irish record

Originally posted by zonairish:
i saw it on espn3
Zona, apparently the ACC has a contract with Comcast … so in the ACC region, which apparently spreads west towards Chicago because of ND, the game is blacked out on everything except CSN.

I don't like it … but I live in the middle of ACC country so get it on my TV.

Originally posted by BigFellaFan:
A very good team when they shoot well. Very solid road win.
Made 14 of their first 16 shots in the 2nd half … nearly 70% for the game. Hard to lose when they're shooting like that.

Even Bobby Cremin said … ND had 6 players in double figure, count them SIX … and the 7th player had 8. When a team has that many weapons and is willing to share the ball, they're hard to defend.

Cremins loves ND. I hope the committee listens to the commentators when they watching these games as they should be watching not just looking at RPI etc. I do think that Cremins was sipping on the holy water when he said" ND has the best starting 5 in the country ". IMO ND at 10 right where they belong and that is a compliment to Brey , staff and the entire team including the bench player that work hard in practice and challenge the 7/8 guys that get minutes. On another note does Katenda have another year of eligibility? He reminds me of a Carlton Scott just can't get into the rotation THIS season.
Lastly from a recruiting note. The kid Ryan is the best pure shooter ND has recruited in a long time. These 3 incoming Frosh are very good if they can get Swanagan a 6-8 250 center they have a great class to complement the returning players. Swanagan is a must get because they need a true big man that can defend. Auguste on the def end is soft and Bozie at 6-5 ha a tough time defending the 6-11 guy as he should. 24-4 is great therapy for me this winter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT